❤️ Little Princess 3

The alcohol was warming you on the inside as the water warmed you on the outside. It was little things like this, you missed as a single parent. Your house was nice and cozy but you would kill for a jacuzzi in your back yard. You take another sip of your rum and just enjoy the feeling. Sarah would fall asleep with Nat and she would take her to her room, you never had to worry when aunty Nat was around. She would kill anybody who looked at your kid wrong. So blissful silence and peace was yours for the night.

"None of that was fair sweetheart. My concerns about Sarah are legitimate and you know it" your door slams and Bucky storms over.

"Please by all means, barge in and make yourself comfortable" you roll your eyes.

"Don't ignore what I'm saying y/n. It's not fair to hold my fear against me" he huffs and grabs a chair.

He sits beside the jacuzzi, glaring at you harshly.

"I never ignored your fears Bucky, not once. Whenever you told me there could be trouble, I came here with Sarah. But you ignored us, you chose to go on missions, you didn't trust anyone else to do it. And we got left behind" you down the last of your drink and reach for the bottle.

"I was trying to keep you both safe. You know what would happen if they found out that not only is she my daughter but she inherited the serum from me" he glowers at you.

"And being away from us was your idea of keeping us safe? You could have been with us Bucky, you could have been there being our protector. But you kept leaving" you growl back.

"I had to. I couldn't allow anything to happen to the two most important people in my life. To my child. To my wife. If I had of lost either one of you, I couldn't live with that" he shoots up to his feet and stalks closer.

"But you lost us anyways. That's what you don't get Bucky" your voice is quiet now.

"You lost us. And we lost you" you top up your glass but he snatches it from your hand.

Your eyes widen in shock when he steps into the jacuzzi with all his clothes on. He keeps moving until he's right in front of you, his eyes staring at you hard.

"You are the love of my life sweetheart" his hand cups your cheek.

"And if it takes ten more life times, I will prove myself to you again. I will do anything to gain your trust back" he leans closer to your face.

"Let me prove myself, let me try for your trust" his lips skim yours.

Your eyelashes flutter and you tilt your head up. When he kisses you, your eyes close. His arms wrap around your back, the feel of your warm bare skin makes him groan. His tongue presses in, his mouth devouring you. You shudder when his hands slip over your ribs, they smooth back up and cover your slippery breasts. You pull away with a gasp but he doesn't stop touching you. His lips find your neck, he kisses and sucks his way down before he captures a nipple. Your head drops back when he sucks at it, his teeth grazing your tender flesh. When he starts on the other, you grip at his hair, pulling and tugging it to keep him close.

You don't notice when a hand disappears from your body, but you do notice when it rubs over your aching pussy. His fingers are deft, making your hips jump and pop with every flick of a finger. And then one slips inside of you, curling and rubbing at your soft walls. He knew how to drive you wild, Bucky was always a thorough lover. Taking the time to explore your body, finding every erogenous zone to tease you with. And his favourite had been your g spot. He loved the noises you made when he touched you just right, the moans and whimpers as he curled his finger repeatedly.

He pulls his face away from your breasts, leaning back to watch you come undone by his hand. He loved to see your eyes glaze over and your lips part as you gasped his name. It drove him crazy, feeling your hips pump, your need to cum and be fucked by him. Your body begging to be played with, teased and touched. And you always responded so well, like a single touch from him could unmake you.