♡ Seduction- Bucky/Steve

You shove Bucky away, the asshole was constantly trying to hug you. He laughs when you use your feet to push him off the couch.

"Come on doll, you know you love it" he chuckles as he gets up.

"No, you love it. I'm not your girlfriend" he grins and sits back down.

"You could be" he winks and strokes your leg.

With a huff you get up and head into the kitchen, grabbing some water from the fridge. You sip it as Steve walks in.

"Is he messing with you again?" you nod and sit down.

"He keeps hugging me and shit" Steve laughs quietly.

"He likes you" you scrunch your face up and shake your head.

"No, he likes to torment me" Steve sighs and smiles at you.

"He doesn't do it with anybody else" he points out.

He didn't, he only ever did it with you. But the one time you had done it back, he had ran like a little bitch. You had liked him, right up until that point, him running had left a cold feeling in your stomach, so you never tried again. And now, now he did nothing but get on your nerves when he flirted. It felt humiliating, like he was just doing it to get a rise out of you or to see if you would try again so he could shove it in your face. So you refused to give in to it. And Steve, you sigh, Steve never saw how you looked at him. Never noticed how you felt. Neither of them did, Bucky didn't take it seriously and Steve was so oblivious that you didn't bother anymore. Why did you have to fall for two fucking men?

"That's because he likes humiliating me Steve. And I'm not some toy to play with when he's bored" Steve frowns.

"I don't think he's trying to humiliate you, why would he?" you huff and walk away but Steve catches upto you.

"I'm serious, why would he do that?" you glare at him but keep walking.

"Because he thinks it's funny to get me interested and then knock me down. I reciprocated what he was doing and he ran away and I'm not doing it again" you push into your room and dig around in your drawers.

Steve leans against the wall, contemplating what you said. You head to your bathroom and change into a bikini, you needed to swim away the stress he was causing. When you come out, Steve blinks in shock at what you're wearing.

"Holy...." he mutters and looks up at the ceiling chewing his lip so the words he wanted to say wouldn't come out.

"Its swim wear Steve, not underwear" you roll your eyes and pull on some shorts, grabbing a towel, flushing a little from his reaction.

"I'm not gonna make it for dinner" he nods as you walk out.

Steve watches you go, the blue and silver bikini now stuck in his head. And Bucky, what was he playing at, Steve knew he liked you, he had told him so many times, so why was he messing with you. Steve sighs, he liked you too but he never got the chance to tell you before Bucky started his flirting which you had wanted to reciprocate. He could follow you to the pool and tell you or he could go kick Bucky's ass for being a moron, or.... he lets that thought drift away. You probably wouldn't believe it or be interested in what just crossed his brain.

He heads off to find Bucky, he's still in the lounge watching the TV. Steve sits down and nudges him.

"What?" his eyes flick to Steve.

"What are you doing to y/n?" Bucky grins and turns the TV off.

"Why? What did she say?" Steve holds back a glare.