♡ I Want You

"Y/n, you don't know what you're doing doll" Bucky backs away with his hands up.

You growl and stalk after him, his eyes are wide as he keeps moving away.

"Y/n, I don't know what they gave you but you need to think sweetheart" you get closer and sniff at the air.

He didn't smell afraid, he smelled sweet and spicy. Your mouth waters and you take another step.

"Come on y/n, you can break through this" his back hits a wall, his hands still up.

You step into his body, sniffing at his neck. You can see his pulse throbbing and lick at it. His hands are on your shoulders holding you back gently.

"Y/n, you don't want this. You don't want me" your teeth scrape over his skin and he shudders.

Its still not fear, it smells like arousal now. You lick him again, the salty tang of his skin stirring up your taste buds. His hands are on your neck now, tilting your face upto his.

"You don't want me sweetheart, not really" your eyes watch his lips as he cradles your face.

They look feral and glimmer with need. Steve steps in the room and quickly sticks a needle in your neck, your hands paw at Bucky as your body gives out.

"No" you mewl as the darkness takes you.

"Well that happened" Steve says.

Bucky picks you up and walks out the room, Steve follows closely behind.

"Why did she go after you?" Bucky shrugs.

They had been looking for you for weeks now, you had been taken on the last mission without anybody noticing until the mission was done. Bucky had been frantically searching for you since, you were his best friend next to Steve. And now they had found you, in a cage in nothing but your underwear. Your hair was in a messy braid still and your skin was filthy. When he had ripped the door open you had went after him, walking slowly in a circle around him. He had managed to call for Steve before you backed him up and licked him. He can still feel your tongue on his neck.

"I don't know what they gave her but she was almost feral. I could smell her Steve" Steve frowns in question.

"She was turned on by me, and I think she was trying to...you know" Steve smirks at Bucky.

"You think she wanted to sleep with you?" Bucky nods.

"You didn't see her Steve, she growled at me, backed me into a corner and then licked me" Steve laughs quietly.

"Well you like her so whats the problem, and its not like you would of let her do anything while she was like that" he shrugs.

He did like you, but you just saw a friend. While he saw someone he could spend his life with. And now he wouldn't be able to get the thought of your half naked body out of his head. It was wrong but he couldn't help it and when you had licked him, dear God, it took everything in him to not spin you and take you up against the wall.

"We need to get her to Bruce, see what they gave her" Steve nods as they board the jet.

~~~~~

"Her histamine levels are low" Bruce starts.

"What does that mean?" asks Steve.

"Histamine affects a lot of areas. Her sleep/wake cycle, appetite, motivation, learning, and sexual behaviour" Bucky's eyebrows go up.

"She uh, kinda went for me earlier" Bruce nods speculating.

"I can give her something for it and she should level back out" he makes a note on her chart and heads off for what he needs.