❤️ Pulled from the Darkness

She used her strength to pin his hands above him, her knees either side of his head. He groans when she lowers her pussy to his mouth, he flicks at her clit as she grinds down on to him.

"That's right, eat me up" she groans out, head back as he devours her.

He slurps and pokes his tongue into her, her body convulses and shudders.

"Such a good soldier" she gasps when he nibbles her clit.

"Don't call me that" he growls out, but keeps moving his tongue.

He knew this was fucked up, having sex with a hydra agent was wrong on so many levels. But this woman stired his blood, his cock was hard even as she called him the soldier. He hated and wanted her all at the same time. He listens as she gasps and whines, her pussy pushing harder into his mouth. Taking from him, always taking and barely giving anything back.

"Yes soldat, just there" she croons and he bristles but keeps moving.

She knew he hated it, but continued to call him it no matter what. She liked to wind him up, make him so angry that he fucked her the way she liked it.

"Moya lyubov" she whispers and cums all over his mouth.

Bucky cleans up her slick, drinking it down like he was dying of thirst. Her back flexes and curves as she rides out the storm, her nails digging into his hands. She rolls to the side with a grin in her face, her hands wandering her own body. His eyes glow as she dips into herself and tastes what he did to her. Bucky growls and pounces on her, she laughs as he pushes in hard.

"Fuck me soldier, make me beg for you" she smirks as he starts to thrust hard.

He grunts and groans, pounding her pussy as she screams and claws at his back. He bites down on her neck, marking her with a deep purple bruise. But she doesn't care, she likes it when he marks her up. It showed how much she controlled his need, controlled him.

"Yes, just like that" her voice is raspy from howling.

Bucky hammers harder, her body shaking with every shove he gives. He watches as her tits bounce around and captures a nipple in his mouth. He sucks hard and she bucks under him, her hips rising up to meet his.

He grabs her leg and spreads it wide, watching his cock pummel into her swollen pussy, her eyes gleam as her fingers rub at her clit. She's fast and hard, her walls spasming around him.

"Yes. Yes. SOLDIER!" She howls as she cums apart for him, squeezing him hard until he grunts and cums with her.

Bucky pants and rolls to the side, she lays and laughs loudly before rolling over and grabbing a cigarette. Laying back she sucks on it, blue smoke wafting in the air.

"You're so good at that" she purrs and strokes his arm.

Bucky gets up and grabs his clothes, he was supposed to meet Steve half an hour ago. But she had called him and like a good dog he ran to her.

"I've gotta go" he grunts and shoves his feet into his boots.

"Ah, my love. Does duty call?" she smirks.

"I'm meeting a friend" he grabs his coat and head for the door.

"I will see you next week" she winks.

He pauses at the door, he had to stop this. It was stupid and dangerous, of all the people that drew him in, she was the worst. She could have him taken at any time, he couldn't be the winter soldier anymore. The triggers were gone, but that did not mean they couldn't still use him. He was a fool, she wasn't even worth it. A cold and callous woman who used him as much as he used her.