♡ Stupid place

This was a stupid place to do this but you had been horny for days and you couldn't take it anymore. You were in the security room on a night shift, you leg propped up on the desk with your hand down your pants, finger fucking yourself. You hadn't gotten laid in weeks and every time you moved your pussy throbbed. The seam of your pants had set you off this time, that and the sight of Bucky Barnes beating the crap out of a punching bag shirtless.

You can feel yourself building up, you folds soaked from the constant playing. You moan, so close, you were so close you could taste it.

Bucky hits the bag again, sweat pouring off him. He hadn't been able to sleep, nightmares and more keeping him awake.

He stops to catch his breath when a moan over the gym intercom makes him look up.

"oh fuck, Bucky"

"yes, god yes"

"mmm"

Somebody was getting off to the thought of him, the intercom could only be activated from the security room and y/n was on duty tonight. He grins and makes his way there. She was hot and apparently horny for him. He hurries, feeling his cock stir at the thought of you playing with your pussy. You must have been watching him through the cameras.

When he gets to the door he can hear you through the thick metal, he could hear the wet noises your pussy was making and the little gasps of pleasure. He opens it quietly, to see your leg up on the desk, your heel on the intercom button. He smirks and steps in behind you, he could smell your pussy, your wetness. Your head tossed back as you pushed two fingers in and out. He was going to enjoy this, he strips quietly and steps in close, he runs a hand over your clothed breasts and you jump.

"Holy shit!" you spin in the chair and gasp.

Bucky was completely naked in front of you, he has a glint in his eyes and a smirk on his face.

"Get on your knees" your mouth pops open but he just pulls you from the chair.

"Get on your knees y/n" you drop down, his commanding tone giving you no choice.

"Open" your mouth opens and he pushes his big hard dick in.

He groans as he slips between your lips, you suck lightly as he pushes further.

"I could hear you" he groans and speeds up.

"You knocked the intercom on" you grip his thighs as he keeps moving.

"I heard you gasp my name as you played with your pussy" you moan around him.

"Oh fuck y/n" he pushes down your throat, gagging you before pulling out.

"I'm gonna cum" he groans and pumps a few more times.

He fills you up and pulls out, his hand clamping over your mouth.

"Swallow it baby" you gulp it down and suck in air when he lets go.

"You asshole" you gasp hard.

He pulls you to your feet and kisses you, his fingers unbuttoning your shirt and pushing it off.

"I needed a clear head" his lips kiss at your neck.

"What?" you moan when he sucks.

"I needed a clear head so I can fuck you right" your bra is gone and he tweaks a nipple.

His hands move to your pants, undoing them and pushing them down. He groans when he sees black lace panties, spinning you and bending you over the desk. His hand comes down hard on your cheek and you yelp. He rubs at it, then does it again.