♡ Remember I love you- Steve/Bucky

Steve stares at Buc in his room, he still couldn't believe he was back. Alive and here with him. His hand darts out smooths over Bucky's cheek.

"I missed you so much" Bucky sighs and leans into his hand.

"I still don't remember much, there's flashes. Flashes of us...together" he says and Steve nods.

"We were together, for a long time Bucky" he steps in closer and tilts his head back.

"Steve, we shouldn't. Not now, I, we...you have a wife" Bucky eyes are almost pleading.

"I know and I love y/n, with all my heart. But you were always in my heart, I never thought I would get you back. But you're here" Steve pulls him in and kisses him hard.

Bucky groans and holds onto his forearms as Steve's tongue rubs against his. He couldn't remember everything but his body did. His body was reacting strongly to Steve touching him, his cock already hard in his pants. He groans again when Steve's hands pull at his shirt, yanking it off and tossing it to the floor. His hands gripping at his strong back and rubbing him. His cock twitches and Steve presses against him.

"Something in you remembers me" Steve murmurs and Bucky nods.

Steve drops to his knees and tugs Bucky's shoes off, his hands trailing up his legs and gripping his belt. It clinks as it comes undone, Steve gently pulling his pants and boxers down. He looks up at Bucky's face as he grips him, pumping slowly, watching Bucky's face crumble under his care. His hips pop when Steve takes his cock in his mouth, remembering all the tricks Bucky had taught him. He licks and swirls, sucks and hums around him. His hands move over Bucky's ass, gripping it hard and letting Bucky fuck into his throat.

"Fuck" Bucky moans, his hand in Steve's hair as he pushes him further in.

"Do you remember how I tasted?" Bucky whispers as Steve swallows him down with an agreeing hum.

Bucky's hips are moving fast, his balls drawing up. Steve takes him so well, his whole cock down his throat practically.

"I'm gonna cum" he grunts and releases, Steve swallows it all, sucking at his tip to not miss a drop.

Bucky pulls him up and kisses him, tasting his own cum as their tongues push together. His hand sneaks in to the front of Steve's pants, pumping him a few times until he feels the bead of pre-cum. He runs his thumb through it and pulls his hand out, licking it off. Steve's eyes are sharp on him as he groans at Steve's taste. They kiss again, the flavour of both in each others mouths.

"Steve, stop" he pulls back panting.

"What? What is it?" he huffs as well.

"Your wife Steve, this isn't fair to her" Bucky steps back but Steve follows him.

"I know, I know it's not. But I'm not giving you up now" he pulls him back in and kisses him.

His hands all over Bucky's body, making him tense and moan. Bucky pulls Steve's shirt off and feels his warm skin.

"You just need to remember, remember us" Steve backs Bucky upto the bed.

"Let me help you remember" Bucky nods hypnotised by his words.

Steve pushes his pants down and moves Bucky onto the bed. Rolling him onto his stomach. His hands run down his back to his ass, massaging his cheeks and pulling them open. He leans down and licks at him, his tongue probing and poking.

"Fuck" Bucky grunts and Steve pulls back.

"Our first time together, was the best night of my life" he tells him, his thumb rubbing over his asshole.