♡ Lost without You 2

You lay on the lounger, the sun beating down on your skin. For the last two months you felt peaceful, at ease with yourself. You missed your friends, Nat mostly and of course Bucky was always on the back of your mind. After that night, he was never far from your thoughts.

Neither of you had said anything, he had just held you close as you cried. Your tears running across his bare skin, your sobs quietening down eventually.

"I'm sorry about Rebecca" he had whispered.

"She was a good friend" you mumble.

Bucky tilts your head up, watching the tears still trailing down your cheeks. It had broken his heart to see the pain in them, your lips parted in small sobs. And then before you knew what he was doing, he was kissing you. Just small kisses to your lips, making you cling to him desperately as his tongue pushed in. You gasp into his mouth as he rolled on top of you, his hands gripping your face as the kiss gets deeper. They move down your jaw and neck, little nips and pecks that left tingles.

The kisses now on your chest and getting lower, your head was spinning, your mind and body begging for him to continue. Your vest is pulled off and his lips continue their path, finding your nipples, his tongue swirling them, lips sucking hard. Your back arches as he moves onto the next one, you can feel the scruff off his cheeks scraping your skin. The heat of his body, covering yours. He felt magnificent against you, and still his lips keep moving. Your underwear disappears and he's between your legs, pushing them wide. You shudder when he blows on you, the cool air sending shivers through your body. And then he licks you, his tongue gliding through your folds. You hear his lips smack and tongue slurp as he devours you. Your hips roll with his every move, a large hand on your stomach holds you still. You moan when two cool fingers press into your heat, pushing in and out gently, curling and twisting until they catch the nerves he's looking for.

Your howl is silent as he ravages them, wrecking you for anyone else. And when you cum, he groans, humming as you push onto his mouth and hand. He lets you ride out your pleasure on his tongue, stimulating yourself for as long as possible. When your hips drop, he kisses your clit and crawls up your body. His sweats being pulled off as he moves up you. He kisses you as he grips his length, the tip pushing in. You groan and grip his back, as he fills you up slowly.

"Always knew you would feel good" he moans into your neck.

He had thought about this, about you. Being with you like this. He moves slowly, his cock smooth in long strokes. Your nails dig in and he grunts, his hips moving faster.

"Bucky" you gasp and he kisses you.

He kisses you like your life depended on it, like you were the only thing in the world to him. His hand holds your chin, so he can keep kissing you as he moves deeply. Your lips barely lock together as he gets faster, you share your breaths, his eyes never leaving your face as he pounds you into the bed.

"Y/n" he moans, his head dropping onto you.

His metal hand grips a thigh and pulls it up over his hip, you cry out as he gets deeper.

"Oh fuck" he bites his lip when he feels you squeeze around him.

You loved that look, it was sexy and sensual. He looked blissed out and ready to blow. His forehead bumps yours, his eyes closed and breathing hard now.

"You close?" he asks and you nod.

"So close" you gasp when his hips smash into yours.

You didn't care there would be bruises, you didn't care if he left marks covering you. As long as they were from him, you would live with every ache, mark and anything else that happened right now.