Arena of Death

"What's going on?" you ask as you sit at the conference room table.

"We've been searching for a team mate for six months, we think we may have found him finally" Steve tells you.

"That's great, where is he?" you ask and look around.

"That's just it, he's in a place none of us can go" Nat points at everyone but you.

"But I can?" you ask and she nods.

"Yes, you're new to the team. You haven't been publicised yet and I think we can get you in easily" Tony adds.

"Okay, so what do I have to do?" you sit back as Tony pulls up somethings on the holotable.

"Its basically an underground arena, we've been looking into people going missing for a while and we think the people in charge got Bucky when we got to close. We're gonna make you look like a bad guy that we're after, put your face out there for them to see. They'll either recruit you or kidnap you and your in" you look at what Tony pulled up.

Its your face on a Shield most wanted list, you smile when you read you're extremely dangerous. They've put you in the top twenty, not a bad place to be to be seen.

"And where would I end up?" you frown when you see Steve look down.

"We don't know where the arena is, we've never been able to locate it ourselves. But we've heard whispers, and one of the whispers is about our missing friend Bucky" Nat tells you, you look at Steve.

He looks frustrated and annoyed, if you had to guess it was because he couldn't go as well. You knew who Bucky Barnes is, just like you knew he was Steve's best friend.

"I'll find him" you place your hand over his, he turns it so he's holding yours back.

"Thank you" he smiles.

"We are gonna plant a tracker on you and it's, uh, gotta go in a weird place" Tony looks like he's trying not to laugh.

"How weird?" you scowl at him.

"It has to be placed somewhere it won't be scanned, so inside you" Nat has a smile as well now.

"Okay, so do I swallow it or what?" Bruce is flushed red and Sam looks like he's dying to say something.

Oh good god, you shake your head and glare at Tony. Some how you knew this was his idea, nobody else would think to come up with something like this.

"Give it here" you mumble and stand up.

"You have to make sure it's right up in there, or it will come out and as soon as you're ready we'll take you to a safe house that we use. Then spread it around a bit where you are, hopefully it'll only be a few hours and they come for you" Tony smiles.

"I hate you" you grab the small box he hands you and stomp away.

Who even designed this thing and why did they think it was necessary to shove it up your vagina? When you found out you would be slapping someone silly. You slam your bedroom door and sit on your bed, opening the box you see a small patch. You roll your eyes and head for your bathroom, you needed a shower if you were gonna do this. Stripping ,you clean up quickly and dry off. Wrapped in a towel you head back to the bed, you eye the box up and huff.

"Get it over with" you lay back and open the box.

The little patch sticks to your finger and you grimace. Opening your legs you fidget for a second before trying to place it. When you pull your finger out the damn thing is still stuck to it.

"Jesus christ" you mutter and flop back.

"Y/n?" Steve's voice makes you jump and cover yourself up.

"Yeah?" you yell back.