♡ Remember I love you 3 -Steve/Bucky

"You NEED to stop, I can't deal with this anymore" you huff and slam the door as you walk out.

"Where are you going?" Steve runs after you.

"Away from you two, I cannot deal with either of you any more" you yank your arm out of Steve's hand.

"This was a bad idea, I can't do it Steve" he pulls you to a stop.

"You don't want to be with us?" he asks quietly.

"I don't know. I feel pushed out, like I'm an incubator for you two" you snort and start walking again.

"I'm going back to my house" you mutter and head off to find Tony.

You were so sick of all this shit. They said they wanted you and then treat you like your not even there half the time. You were pregnant not dying, but they just kept doing it. Bucky and Steve went on a few dates and left you behind, Bucky and Steve went to movie nights together and didn't ask you. They kept leaving you out of the relationship that they had begged for, the relationship that was making you feel like shit on the inside. 

"Tony, can you get someone to take me home please?" his mouth pops open when he sees your face.

"Don't ask please, I just...I just want to go home" he nods and calls Happy for you.

You didn't even make it to the garage before both men gang up on you. Both shouting about you leaving, about you hurting them. When Steve says something about being selfish, you flip.

"Me, you're calling me selfish. You piece of fucking shit. I WAS HAPPY AND YOU TOOK THAT FROM ME, BOTH OF YOU!"  you scream and shove them both.

"I'm selfish for thinking about myself. Except you two don't think about me at all" you wipe the angry tear that spilled out.

"What are you talking about?" Steve asks.

"Do you realise that neither of you even apologised for what happened. I was happily married until you fucked someone else" you shove Steve again.

"And you, keep taking him out and leaving me behind" you shove Bucky now.

"I fucking hate both of you right now, I can't stand to be near either of you" you say through clenched teeth.

"You asked me to be in this fucked up relationship and then...then you leave me behind every chance you get" you sob, when Steve tries to hold you, you scream and punch him.

"Y/n, baby. Please, you're going to go into labour. Calm down" you push and shove him away.

"Don't touch me" you back up like a cornered wild animal.

"You don't even look like you feel bad about it. How can you love me, when all you do is hurt me? Over and over again" you walk around them to get to the car.

"Y/n, what about the baby?" Bucky asks and you glare at him.

"What about MY baby?" he blinks at your cold words.

When he doesn't answer you huff and get in the car, Happy pulls away as both men watch you leave. And just like last time, no one comes after you. Your heart breaks, you lock your door and crawl into bed, the tears don't stop for hours.

                                                                    ******

"You two are so fucking stupid, it actually unbelievable" Nat leans in the garage doorway. 

"You know you probably lost any chance of getting her back for good" she tells them.

"We didn't know" Steve says and Nat shakes her head.