Pulled from the Darkness 3

"Y/n, honey. I know this hard but you need to tell us everything" Tony pats your hand.

"Make them leave and I'll tell you" you glare at Steve and Bucky.

"They need to know as well, we can't help you otherwise" Nat tries.

"I don't want their help" you growl and get up, leaving everyone else behind.

"Well this is a shit show" Tony huffs out.

"She doesn't trust us and I don't blame her" Steve says, glaring at Bucky.

"Why would you sleep with a hydra agent?" Clint asks.

"I don't know alright. It just happened" Bucky sighs.

"So she's y/n step sister and hydra. Is that why Nick sent y/h here?" Clint asks.

"Her mother married Brice St Claire, he was a higher up in the ranks of hydra. He was running tests on his daughter and y/n, that's how she got her powers. When her mother realised what was happening she contacted Fury and got y/n bought here for protection and training. Her mother is in hiding and Brice hasn't been seen since, but he is who we think is after her" Tony sinks into his seat.

"And now she knows one of our own was sleeping with not only an hydra agent but her step sister" Nat sighs.

"That is some messed up family" Clint sits back.

"We have to gain her trust back. We can't leave her vulnerable" Steve rubs his face.

"Why was Bianca at the facility in the first place? How did she know we would even bring y/n?" Nat asks and looks at Bucky.

"I didn't tell her, I hadn't even met y/n the last time I was with Bianca. But y/n froze, in the corridor just before Bianca turned up. And then she said y/n was afraid" she had to have been there before.

"Do we know where Brice tested them?" He asks.

"No but it's a good guess that it was that facility" Tony says.

"I'll guess I'll cancel the party for tonight. We need to work this" he gets up.

"No. The party is still on, y/n needs her friends more than ever now she's two down" Steve says.

"Who are you and where is Captain America?" Nat laughs.

"I'm just thinking she could use the party to relax and maybe you should stick by her Clint. She listens to you, I saw you help calm her down" He adds and Clint nods.

"I'll go see if she wants help getting ready" Nat gets up and leaves.

"You two need to keep away from her for now" Tony says and they nod.

                                                                         ***

"Fuck off" you yell through your door.

"I know you're not talking to me like that" Nat walks in with a grin.

"Sorry Nat I thought it was B.." you look down.

"I came to help you get ready for the party" she heads for your wardrobe, pulling it open.

"I don't want to go" you pull your blanket over your head.

"Tough, here. You'll look hot in this" she holds out a blue dress.

"Where did that come from? I didn't buy it" you stand up and take it.

It was beautiful and silky, it slipped through your fingers like water. You loved the colour blue as well, it had cute spaghetti straps and the dress was a wrap around so it hugged your curves.