❤️ Arena Of Death 6

You hated being in the med wing, it was boring and doctors kept prodding at you. Your injury was healing nicely but they insisted you stay for observation for a few days. Steve had been to see you, a big smile and a hug for saving Bucky. He told you that shield had been at the facility as well, moping up the killers left and rescuing the taken. A lot more had survived than you thought, but your heart still ached for the people you couldn't save. Tony had come as well, the creepy guy had been taken to the raft a long with Shondra who had went insane at finding out her partner was dead. Tony said she left with a lot of threats to you and Bucky. And finally Bucky came, a shy smile on his face as he sat beside you.

"How you feeling sweetheart?" he takes your hand and squeezes.

"I'm good. I'm only here because they won't let me out yet. How's your leg?" he shrugs and leans forward.

"Already healed" he looks smug for a moment, but it drops from his face and he shakes his head.

"Y/n. I just want to say that everything that happened, we don't have to" you hold up your hand, stopping him from talking.

"If you're about to say it didn't mean anything, I'll shoot you somewhere that takes longer to heal" you growl and he chuckles.

"I was going to say if you didn't want to go on that date, I would understand. But from the look on your face I'll just say, tell me when and where?" he smiles and leans closer.

"I'd go now if I could. Hospital food sucks and I really really want that steak" you had been leaning closer to his lips, his eyes widening when you said steak.

"Is that all you want?" his hand wraps around your neck gently, but his tone is dark and needy.

"I want... A bath" you smile when he laughs, shaking his head.

He pulls you in and kisses you hard, his tongue begging for entry. When you open he groans into it. His other hand wraps around your back and scoops you up into his lap. He leans back, his forehead pressed to yours. He gives a deep sigh and just looks at you.

"I've only ever had one person go to so much trouble for me doll. But you, you went out of your way to find and help me. And I couldn't be more grateful to you" he cups your cheek softly.

"Well you're worth it. To me and to Steve" you shrug but Bucky shakes his head.

"You don't know what it means to me that you did sweetheart. I was ready to give up in that place and then there you were. An angel that I thought I had to rescue, but it was you who rescued me" he kisses your lips, his hand in your hair.

"So did Steve get kisses too?" you giggle when he pokes at your side.

"I love Steve, he's my brother. But I don't want to go on dates with Steve" he huffs a laugh but sobers quickly.

"At the end, when I thought we were... I thought that was it. I kept thinking I had just met you and I wouldn't be able to get to know you. Everything we said to each other would just be... Gone. We would be gone and my heart broke from it. I didnt realise how much I needed someone until I met you" his eyes are full of unshed tears, you brow furrows sympathetically.

"I felt the same way" you smooth the creases from his face, smiling at him until he does it back.

"But we're okay. We're both here and I want you to help break me out of here and we can go to my room and watch movies and talk and just... Be together" you nod and he huffs a laugh.

"Consider it done" he kisses you again and gets up, carrying you out the room.

When a doctor opens his mouth to protest, Bucky gives him his best glare and keeps walking away with you. He hears you giggle, he squeezes you tighter and you snuggle into his arms.