♡ Birthday Surprise - Bucky/Steve

"Why am I blindfolded?" you ask with a giggle.

"It's a surprise" Bucky whispers in your ear darkly.

"For who?" your feet shuffle along carefully.

You hear a door open and Bucky leads you into a room. When he starts pulling at your clothes you jump and yelp, not expecting his game to start straight away.

"What are you doing?" you gasp and hold on to your shirt.

"Its okay baby, I promise" his knuckles smooth over your cheek.

He lowers your arms and your shirt is pulled off, next you feel your shoes and socks go and then your pants. You shiver in your underwear and his hands smooth over your shoulders. He kisses your brow.

"Bucky?" lust fills your voice.

"Its Steve's birthday and you're my gift to him" your mouth pops open and you hear Bucky sniff at you.

"You like the thought of that? Don't you sweetheart?" you nod.

Bucky had seen you eyeing him and his lover up a few times. Both men were glorious to look at, and they flirted relentlessly with you. Both liking that they could make you horny at just the thought of them. And now he wanted to share you with Steve. You shiver when his fingers trail up your arm to your neck, tilting your head back so he can kiss you.

"Does he know?" you moan when Bucky kisses your neck.

"Mm, Steve doesn't know your here yet. We're just waiting for him" he kisses you again and squeezes your ass.

"What did you need Buc?" you jump when the door closes.

"Happy Birthday pal" Bucky turns you and gives you a push.

You stumble but Steve catches you, he looks at his lover and back down to you.

"Bucky?" Steve stammered out.

"Y/n is your birthday gift" Bucky tells him, stepping in behind you.

"She's so soft, in all the right places" his hand runs around your stomach and up to your breast, squeezing it.

You moan, your lips parting as he pulls the cup down and playing with your nipple.

"Y/n are you sure about this?" his hands pull at the blindfold.

"Sweetheart, tell him. Tell him how you've thought about fucking him, sucking his cock" Bucky whispers in your ear.

"Steve" you moan out and his pupils dilate.

"You want me?" Steve asks and you nod.

"I want both of you" Steve looks over your head to Bucky and nods.

"Strip him baby" your hands pull at Steve's shirt, ripping it open.

He groans when your lips kiss over his chest and stomach, he grabs your face and pulls you to his lips. His tongue dominating your mouth, you shove his shirt down his arms and then start on his pants. When your hand brushes over his cock, his hips jump.

"Look at him sweetheart, look how you make him wild for you" you pull back at Bucky's words, Steve eyes you up.

He looked feral, but that wouldn't do. You may be the gift but he was yours to play with now, you dip your hand into his pants pulling his hard cock out and sucking on it. You suck and smooth him, licking around his tip. Steve groans, his hand in your hair as you swallow him down. Bucky pulls you off with a pop of your lips, Steve whines at the loss but Bucky grins at him. Holding up a rope, you see Steve's pupils dilate at the sight.