❤️ Pulled From The Darkness 5

When you wake, you stretch. It's a pleasurable feeling of stretched muscle and skin, it tingles from your scalp to your toes. And the deep ache in your groin, it's not painful but a feeling of being sated and used right. When you roll over, Bucky is there, smiling at you. His hand moving to your face, cradling your cheek gently.

"Morning" he leans in and kisses you.

"Hey" you sit up and push your hair back.

Bucky follows, his arm around your waist as his lips skim your back and neck. Your eyes close as you take in the feel of him, the scruff on his chin leaving behind a burning sensation. You moan when he kisses at your neck, his hand pulling at your hair to move it. He turns your head, seeking out your mouth before plundering it deeply.

"Want to take a shower with me?" he whispers against your lips.

"Yes" you nod and he pulls you up and out of the bed.

You flush at your nakedness but Bucky tugs you along into the bathroom, turning on the shower. He turns to you as he waits for it to heat up, stepping into your space and holding your hips. You let out a squeak when he picks you up and sits you on the sink.

"How do you feel after last night?" he searches your body, wincing at the sight of the small bruises he left behind.

"I feel great" you smile.

"I'm sorry about these" his thumb rubs over a bruise on your hip.

"I'm not" your hand runs up his stomach.

"If I was strong enough to mark you, I would have" you say honestly.

His brows go up but he's smiling, a spark now in his eyes at your implication of him being yours.

"I am, you know" he says and you frown.

"What?" you ask confused.

"Yours. You said that your sister takes what yours. And I just wanted you to know, that I am. If you want me to be" his hand smooths your face again.

A heat fills you up, you had told him you didn't mean it that way. But deep down you did, he had stirred something in you from when you first met, his cocky nature and quick smile had turned your head. Even with what you had learned about him and Bianca, it had hurt and you had hated him for a while, but you couldn't deny that you wanted him.

"I do want you to be" you smile.

He picks you up and carries you into the shower. He drops your feet and holds you close, his lips back on yours. He was soft and slow, his hands massaging your back and then gripping your ass tightly. You feel him harden up, his length pressed between you both. You squeeze your hand in between your bodies and smooth his cock, last night he had eaten you up and now it was his turn.

You drop to your knees, the water pounding into your back as you lick his tip. When you look up, his eyes are transfixed onto your mouth. You suck and slurp, wiggling your tongue against him. His head drops back as you suck at his tip, your tongue running around it. When his hips jump, you speed up. You let him dominate your mouth and throat, his thrusts hard and deep. When you groan around him, he shudders, the feeling running straight to his balls.

"Sweetheart, you look so sexy like that. Those plump lips wrapped around me" his thumb runs over your top lip as you keep moving.

Both his hands plunge into your hair, fingers squeezing and pulling at it. He groans, you can see him holding back. But you wanted to taste him, wanted him to spurt into your throat. You pull away with a pop, his eyes lock on yours wildly.

"Fuck my throat Bucky, I want to feel all of you" his breath is ragged at your words but he nods.

You swallow him down and hold still, he gives you a last look before his hips start to move. He speeds up and groans, he could feel your throat making room for him to push deeper, could feel you swallowing around him, squeezing him just right. He grunts and groans, he could feel his climax coming. And when he looks at you, he breaks. Your wide eyes and puffy lips, the look of pure want on your face. He grunts and pushes hard, his cum hitting the back of your throat. He groans again when he sees you swallow all of it, your tongue licking at his tip so you didn't miss a bit. His thumb runs over your chin, following a drop that had escaped. When you see what it is, your mouth opens for him. You lick it clean and suck on his thumb.