The Hustle

"Well would you look at that?" Bucky whistles.

"Don't even think about it" Steve shakes his head.

"What? That..is a dame" Steve rolls his eyes.

Bucky was a flirt, always had been. And every new pretty face turned his head easily. Steve was sick of the parade of broken hearts that followed him about. He grabs Bucky's arm and leads him away.

"Fury will kill you if you mess with the recruits" Bucky frowns.

"I don't mess with the ladies. I show them a good time and I'm upfront about it. If a few got attached thats their problem" he turns back to see the woman laughing at something another recruit said.

                                ***

Holy hell, Captain America and Sergeant Barnes were over there, you nudge your friend and point.

"Kristina, look" she grins at the sight of the men walking away.

"Nice asses" she chuckles and pulls you to the other recruits.

This was amazing, you couldn't wait to get started. Shields training program was one of the best in the world. The CIA and the FBI all came to train here. You and Kris were there as agent recruits, but you were so ready to go out in the field. You already had martial arts down and your gun skills were at the top of your class.You just had to pass some official courses and you were good to go.

And now you had just seen some of the unofficial perks of the job, Captain America and Sergeant Barnes. Good god, they were good looking. You usually fell for the blonde hair and blues eyes like Cap, but Barnes striking blue eyes with his dark hair had caught your attention. You had also seen him checking out all the females that had been milling about. He looked like a player, shame really but you could still look.

                                ***

You were sweating your ass off, weight lifting was not your idea of fun. But you needed to build some strength and stamina up. You add another weight, wanting to push yourself a bit more.

"Fuck" you grunt when your arms shake.

A hand shoots out and takes the bar from you, when you look up Bucky Barnes is there grinning at you.

"You okay sweetheart?" you nod and sit up.

"Yeah" you stand up and wipe your neck with a towel.

"Looked like you were pushing to hard" you nod.

"Yeah, I'm trying to get to a higher weight but my body is done" he grins and looks you over.

"Looks anything but done to me doll" you roll your eyes.

This had been Bucky's thing of late, trying his hand at flattery, flirting and outright suggestive comments.

"Get fucked Barnes" you poke his chest but he grabs your hand.

Pulling you into his big warm body, he pushes some loose hair back from your face and smiles. He leans in, his hot breath on your neck.

"Want me to fuck you sweetheart?" you yank your hand back.

"No thanks, I really don't want to catch something" he chuckles as you walk away.

"The only thing you'll catch from me is love" he calls out, you roll your eyes.

                               ***

"Kris, you ready for tequila?" you shout through Kristina's door.