❤️ The Club Cocktail 2

Well you didn't get that night with Bucky, once you were both back you had been swept away for a debrief and he had been sent on another mission. You had gotten a kiss before he left which left you blushing, along with another whispered promise that he would be back soon.

But now you were on a mission and at some swanky gala, wearing some ridiculous dress that you hated. You were supposed to be meeting a fellow operative here as back up but so far they were a no show. You eye up the champagne as a waiter walks past with a tray full of glasses. You were definitely more wary of taking drinks after last time, not that you were complaining about Bucky. Not in the slightest, he was sweet and funny and had been messaging you while he was gone. You still weren't sure what was going on, if it was just fun between you or building to something more. You hoped for more but would take him any way you could. For now.

But right now you were wandering around the gala, there were people dancing and chatting, lots of drinks being served, all the while you were looking for some man who was supposedly selling secrets to the other side. Normally this would be for the CIA or the FBI, but the man in question was selling to Hydra which put in Shields court. Your dress swishes as you turn in place, there were too many people for just you to keep an eye on. Where the hell was your back up.

Finally you spot who you're looking for, some scummy guy in a silk suit that did him no favours. He was walking the floor, stopping at certain people you noticed and took note of. When he heads in your direction, you paste on a smile. He grins and heads right for you.

"I can tell you right now, that there is not a more beautiful woman than you in here" he takes your hand and kisses it.

"Thank you, Mr?" you smile and he winks.

"Baron. David Baron" he kisses your hand again and you try not to gag.

"A pleasure Mr Baron. I'm Coco Levet" he still hasn't let go of your hand.

"Well Miss Levet, would you care to dance?" he asks and you nod.

Resigned to your fate, he leads you to the dance floor. His hot sticky hand pressed to your bare back. You were cursing the dress you wore. A black slinky thing, that left your back exposed and a slit that ran upto your thigh. At least it had straps to keep it in place or you might have spilled out already.

You listen as Baron witters on endlessly, you laugh in all the right places, blush when he dips you and all you can think about is you wished it was Bucky. His hot hand wasn't sticky, and he certainly didn't slobber on you like this guy. You do however manage to lift his keys and slip them into the garter you're wearing.

"If you would excuse me, I need the ladies room" he kisses your cheek and squeezes your ass as you leave.

You shudder in disgust but keep moving, with his keys you could at least break into his office upstairs. Pretentious pick was holding a gala in his own home. You head for the stairs and there's a guard at the top. You sighs and build yourself up for some acting.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry but I'm completely turned around, could you tell me where the ladies room is please?" the man nods and smiles, holding up an arm to point you in the right direction.

Of course he wasn't expecting you to punch him in the throat, and while he coughs and splutters, you jab him in the stomach and bounce his head off the wall.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen" you spin to see Bucky grinning and leaning up against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Bucky, you're my operative?" you ask and he nods, his eyes drifting over the dress.

He licks his lips and steps forward, his hand wrapping around your waist. He leans into your neck and kisses it. A deep sigh leaving him as he holds you close. He looked sexy in a deep dark gray suit and black shirt.