❤️ The Club Cocktail

Oh God this place was awful, it was a bar for the wealthy and scummy alike. A place they could indulge their fantasies without being openly judged. And somewhere in here was two Hyrda higher ups. There were booths blocked up by long velevet curtains, rooms for the more...bigger requests and even on the dance floor people were indulging in little games. It all made your skin crawl.

"If you were a perverted megalomaniac, where would you be?" you ask the back of Bucky's head.

"In a booth" he replies smoothly and quickly.

"Not a room?" you give him a skeptical look.

"They are harder to access, and I know for a fact one of those assholes is a narcissist. But I don't think they'll be together, so we look everywhere" he mutters as he wanders up to the bar.

He looked sexy as hell in a tight fitting charcoal shirt and the black dress pants he wore, fit where they touched. He looked dramatic and as if he belonged here. You look down at the outfit you had been given. Bits of your flesh on show through the stupid black silk cutout dress, your boobs were barely covered by the two strips of silk covering them. But you also looked like you belonged, like you should have whip in your hand or something.

Bucky grips your waist and tugs you under his arm, some men had been eyeing you up and he wanted to show who you belonged too. It was part of the rules of this club, if you weren't into sharing, you kept a hold of your partner.

"Drink?" he asks and waves down the barman.

You're both handed the club cocktail, a blue sparkly drink in a flute. When you sip it, your head immediately buzzes. Even Bucky looks dazed by it, his pupils dilating.

"Where... uh, where do you want to look first?" the lights above seem to brighten and dim.

You blink and try to remember what you just said. Bucky takes your hand and leads you to the back corridor, the one that leads to the private rooms. You can hear grunts, slapping and even the sound of chains. Some people have weird fantasies. One room is a voyeuristic paradise, the room was all glass, and two women were writhing and touching each other while a man was licking at one. You see Bucky's eyes sharpen before his cheeks flush, he looks away and back to you.

Your skin warms up at the sight but you keep moving. Screams draw your attention and Bucky stops. They didn't sound like good screams. He pops the lock on the door to find a man whipping a woman, she's sobbing and Bucky shoves the man to the side.

"Please, please get me out" the woman sobs as you release her.

She grabs her dress and runs from the room, the man groans on the floor. Bucky drags him up and growls at him. He was one of the men you were looking for. He draws a gun but Bucky has it before the man can blink. Bucky punches him a few times and he drops unconscious, you grab the chains and make sure he's secured to the wall for pick up.

"We need to move, he'll have guards close by" he closes the door and leads you back to the bar.

You hear shouting and running, Bucky opens one of the curtained booths and pulls you in. He closes the curtain and looks around, swallowing hard he steps into you.

"Do you trust me?" he asks and you nod.

"Good, play along" his hands grab for the straps of your dress and he tugs them down.

You gasp when your breasts jiggle and he sticks his face in them. He kisses and slurps at you, your nipples turning hard with the attention. He groans and scoops you up, laying you down on the velvet couch. The shouting is getting louder and you can hear people yelling about their privacy being interrupted.