Pulled From The Darkness 6

You tap your foot nervously as Tony settles in the seat opposite, straightening his tie and smiling at you.

"So Bianca has been asking to see you. I can't imagine you would want to go but..." he winces when you eyes widen, you knew what he was asking of you.

"But you want me to go anyways?" you ask and he nods, sympathy written all over his face.

"We need to know why she was at the medical facility, unless you can tell us?" his brows go up and you sink into the seat.

"It's w-where they ex-experimented on me. On me and h-her. But Bianca's never t-took" you suck in a deep breath and wait for Tony to answer.

"It did take. We tested her when we bought her in. She can make a form of LSD in her body" he tells you, you frown confused by what he says.

"What does that mean exactly?" you had no clue about drugs but LSD wasn't good.

"Did you ever hear about operation midnight climax? I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't. It started in the 50's the CIA ran tests on unknowing subjects. They used prostitutes to administer LSD and seduce their victims. The goal of these experiments were to study mind control with sexual behavior and subliminal messages. More specifically, to learn about the secrets of brainwashing to gain control over enemy spies and protect U.S. agents. And it looks like Bianca is some sort of sleeper agent and she got to... Bucky" his brows go up.

"Subjects spoke far more freely when under the influence of a combination of drugs and sex. And one of the side effects of these drugs was amnesia" he pauses and let's it sink in.

"She was using Bucky. That's what you're saying. But to what end? He can't be controlled anymore. He's not the winter soldier" none of this made sense.

"I personally think it was to get to you. She and daddy dearest knew you would end up here and they prepared for it. By using him. Now obviously I haven't spoken to Bucky about... What went on between them. And honestly, I really don't want to because... Ick. The only thing I don't understand is why they need you. They had you for a long time until your mom got you out. Which also begs the question, why did it take her so long to help you?" your mouth pops open, you really didn't have an answer for any of it.

"She didn't believe me. In the beginning. She told me to stop telling tales and enjoy having a s-sister. That's why I never told anyone else what happened, if my own mother didn't believe why w-would anyone else. It's not like I had marks or scars to prove it. But then one day she told me to pack a bag and to hurry. That was a few months ago and she took me to Nick. I don't know why she changed her mind" you shrug, it never made sense that your loving caring mother never believed you and then suddenly did. You couldn't have been more grateful though, she got you away and took you to her most trusted friend.

"Hold on a minute honey, we need more people to help with this. Friday gets Barnes and Romanoff here for me" he sits back and steeples his fingers.

Bucky and Nat walk in looking confused. Tony catches them up about Bianca wanting to see you. Bucky looks angry, his mouth open, ready to argue for you.

"Hold up tin man. So far she doesn't have to go because we've been talking about a few very interesting things. But first I need to ask you a question" he looks pointedly at Bucky and he nods.

"How did you meet Bianca?" a simple question but Bucky looks confused. His brow furrows and his mouth opens but nothing comes out.

"I don't know. I can't remember" he says quietly and you look at Tony.

"Okay, how about when it started? What did you talk about? Did she ask you questions?" Bucky looks more and more confused.

Tony nods, tapping his fingers on the desk. Bucky looks at how you are taking any of this. And it was awful but at least now you sort of understood. Bianca had been using her powers on Bucky, and then wiping his mind after asking him anything she liked. And he would never know it. But if the end game was to get to you, why use him? They had no way of knowing that he or you would get attached to each other.