♡ Fairy Dust

You blink heavily and cough the glittery dust out of your face, the man who blew it at you laughs and dips into the crowd you're watching. Fucking moron, you see him skip up to someone else and do it again.

"What was that?" Bucky's voice comes through the comm.

"Some asshole dressed as a fairy blew dust in my face" you mutter and move to another part of the club you were in.

"I cannot see anyone peddling drugs Bucky, I think the intel was wrong" you keep looking but there is literally no one looking suspicious.

"We'll give it another half an hour and go. Meet me at the bar" he clicks off, you push your way through the crowd.

The club was dark with flashing strobe lights, half naked people were drinking and dancing. There was a man in a cage wearing little gold shorts. His body sprayed with gold glitter, it flakes off as he dances in his prison. You roll your eyes and make your way to the bar, Bucky is by the corner and you squeeze in beside him. He pushes a shot at you and smiles.

"Sergeant Barnes, are you trying to get me drunk?" you down the shot before he answers.

"Trying to salvage this shit mission with a drink or two" he throws back his own shot.

"You can't even get drunk" his eyes flash but he downs another one.

"I like the taste" he passes you another.

"Oh fuck, that was awful" you grimace and stick your tongue out.

Bucky chuckles as you try to wave down a bartender for some water. You drink it all down and splutter again.

"Oh that made it worse" Bucky shakes his head with a laugh.

You get more water, hopefully enough will flush the taste from your mouth. Besides, you were getting hot. You could feel sweat trickling between your boobs, and down the side of your face.

"You okay?" Bucky looks worriedly at you, his hand rubbing at your forehead.

"Yeah, just too hot in here" he frowns again.

"Let's get you outside" he takes your hand but you sway.

He helps you to the door as the world spins around you, getting you in the car. Your head clears up and the dizziness fades, Bucky keeps looking at you worriedly.

"I feel okay now" you reassure him, he squeezes your hand.

"We're still gong home, I don't want you dropping in the club if I'm not there" he smiles and turns back to the road.

"Okay, I'm tired anyways" you settle back into the seat.

A rocking motion wakes you up, Bucky is carrying you into the tower. His hands send tingles through your skin, the world looks gauzy, like a fading dream. Your lowered on to what feels like a cloud, your body sinking into it gratefully. You blink heavily, struggling to open your eyes.

"Y/n, drink this sweetheart" Bucky tilts you up and presses a glass to your lips.

This was the weirdest dream ever, the walls still shimmer and everything has a floaty feel to it. Normally when you dreamt of Bucky it was sweet and wonderful. His eyes could melt you and right now they were watching you closely.

"Why are you still dressed?" his brows go up.

"I didn't realise I was meant to be naked" he chuckles.

"Well you should be, I want you so take your clothes off" his pupils dilate and he sits back.

"Well you didn't drink enough to be drunk" he mutters.