❤️ Little Princess 2

Maria hadn't been happy about the situation but understood that it wasn't your fault. She was going to send Davis in your place, you had to grit your teeth at that. Davis had been after your position for a while and this would give him an opportunity to take it.

Fuck, you hated all this diplomatic shit. You were good at it, but you missed kicking ass with a team that you could trust. The world of politics was hard and so many people had their own agendas that fucked with the good that was trying to be accomplished.

You blow out a breath and lay back on the bed. And now stuck here with the team you missed, the man you loved and your daughter who looked thrilled at what had happened. Sarah was so like her dad, she wore her heart on her sleeve. Everything showed in her bright blue eyes, and when she was nervous she twiddled her dark hair. God, she was Bucky's double in nearly every way. The only thing she got off you was her computer abilities. She was wicked smart, it's why you had gotten her into the supposedly best school in the district.

"Bunch of rich pricks" you mutter.

"Who's prick doll?" you can hear the smirk in Bucky's voice.

You sit up and watch as he closes the door behind him. He sits and takes your hand, his blue eyes watching you carefully.

"I'm sorry about your diplomatic misson" he squeezes your hand when you shrug it off.

"What was your mission?" you ask, taking your hand back.

"Just intel gathering" he shrugs.

"So three days?" you ask and he nods.

"Are you okay with that? I know being near me makes you uncomfortable sweetheart" he smiles sadly.

"It doesn't make me uncomfortable Bucky. It... It reminds me of what we could of had if..." he nods at your words.

"I didn't want the divorce" his eyes hold a touch of accusation.

"No. But you weren't there when we needed you. And I couldn't live like that, it was too hard Bucky" you say.

"While I was struggling through pregnancy, you were off hunting down hydra. You weren't even there when I gave birth to Sarah because of your paranoia. And those nights that I cried alone, because I couldn't get her to sleep. Where were you then? No you didn't want the divorce, but you did a lot to cause it" you stand up and walk away from him.

"I know, and I'll apologise for the rest of my life for it" he gets up and follows you.

He spins you around, his hand on your cheek. His eyes move all over your face, then settle on your lips. He moves slowly, letting you decide if you want this or not. When his lips press to yours, you gasp. His hands move into your hair as his tongue pushes into your mouth. You groan and kiss him back. He still tasted the same, like coffee and cinnamon.

You grunt when he presses you up against a wall, his lips never leaving yours as his hands run over your ass and scoop you up. You were breathless from him, his kisses burning you to your core. He groans when your nails scrape at his scalp, you can feel him shudder in your arms.

"Fuck!" he gasps and kisses down your neck.

You move your head to the side, giving him more room. This was so easy, being with him was like breathing. His flesh hand runs under your blouse, his strong fingers digging into your hip. He grinds against your core, his hard on pressing into you. It was like no time had passed at all, he was everything you had ever wanted. Everything you ever needed.

His hand skims up your body, cupping your breast and squeezing. He groans at the silky feel of your bra in his hand before he tugs down the cup. His fingers find your nipple, they pinch and play with it, making you groan into his neck. Bucky drops your legs and uses both hands now to grope and massage you.