Arena of Death 3

You groan, your body was aching and tired. When you try to sit up you hiss, your hip throbs making you crash back down.

"Bucky?" you cough and try again.

"Bucky?" you say louder but he doesn't answer.

"Where the fuck are you?" you grunt and roll onto your stomach.

You manage to get to your feet, wobbling a bit as you move. When you feel at your hip your hand comes back bloody. What the hell had happened? How were you injured?

"Bucky?" you hobble around.

You had been left to the side of the doors opening, hidden by the wall around it. Your eyes go wide when you see the door open, that could not be good. You make your way as quietly as you can down the stairs. There was no voices or gun fire, so you keep moving. When you get to the first door it won't open. You look over the hand rail of the stairs, the building was about ten floor and who knew how many rooms? With a sigh you keep going to the next floor, that door opens.

You pull the gun from your pants and peep around the corner. Nobody so far at least. You would have thought more people would head for the tallest building, but maybe they were still killing each other in the streets outside. You hear a grunt and glass shattering. A bellow that definitely sounded like Bucky makes you speed up. The corridor was full of glass offices, you would have to be careful creeping around. Another grunt and a gun goes off.

"Bucky, where are you?" you whisper.

You peek through a window and see three men and Bucky. He's fighting them all but he's down from a hit to the head. He struggles to get to his feet, a man lashes out and Bucky grabs his leg and pulls him down and snapping his neck quickly. The other two are more wary now, moving slowly closer to him.

"Where's the girl? If you tell us we'll let you live" one yells at him.

"You'll have to kill me because I'm never gonna tell you asshole" he grunts and gets to his feet.

One of the men looks twitchy and angry, it was one eye you realise. His hand is opening and closing, you can see it won't be long before he does something stupid. With a growl he dives at Bucky, the other man pulls a gun and aims right a Bucky's head. He pulls the trigger but Bucky manages to pull one eye in front of him. His body drops and the other man grins.

"Now I can have her all to myself" your skin crawls and you step in quietly.

"Like fuck you can, she's mine" Bucky growls.

The man raises the gun again, it clicks as he cocks it. The shot rings out and Bucky looks down in surprise. The man drops to his knees and coughs up blood before his face hits the floor. Bucky looks up in surprise at you, he stands quickly and grabs your face.

"What the hell are you doing down oomph" Bucky's lips crash onto yours, he kisses you hot and quick before pulling back.

"Talk about a life saver" he chuckles and rests his forehead on yours.

"What are you doing down here Bucky?" you hold his hips, happy he isn't hurt more.

"I was looking for supplies for you, you have a gun shot to the hip" he lets you go and grabs the bag full of stuff he had been gathering.

"Lets get back to the roof" he wraps his arm around you and helps you move.

He blocks the door off when you get back up, piling more things infront of the door.

"Here, sit down" he lowers you and drops the bag.

"You're gonna have to lower your pants a bit for me to see doll" he digs through the bag and pulls out some clean cloth, a bottle of water and a sharp thin knife.