𝕮⃟Hapter 1

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1: MARRYING INTO THE YUMING MOUNTAIN

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Managing a Divine Beast Kindergarten in the Immortal Realm
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:妄三秋

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

The Lingxu Realm was situated between the cultivation realm and the divine realm, serving as the home to countless immortal clans and divine beasts.

In the narrow mountain path of Yuming Immortal Mountain, members of the Mountain Spirit Clan, donning white deer masks, cautiously carried a bridal sedan chair, navigating their way through.

The wedding procession consisted of merely a few dozen people, which appeared rather modest considering the intermarriage between the two clans.

Yun Zhao, inside the cramped sedan chair, wearing a white deer mask, felt dizzy and disoriented. The deer antler ornaments hanging from the red canopy above weighed heavily on his head, preventing him from lifting it.

He wanted to wipe off the thin sweat on his forehead, but his wrist was securely bound by the Immortal Binding Rope, lest he try to escape.

Yun Zhao was a typical office worker, sticking to a routine of eight-to-nine work hours, with no interests other than eating. Little did he expect that a car accident would transport him to this world bustling with divine beings and exotic races.

Upon his arrival, he learned about the arranged marriage between the Dragon Clan and the Mountain Spirit Clan. The Mountain Spirit Clan was favored by the heavens, possessing exceptionally pure spiritual power and adeptness in healing arts, making them the most desirable partners for many immortal beast clans.

However, due to severe injuries sustained by Ao Yu, the Dragon Clan's representative, during a battle with demons in the abyss, the clan leader refused to wed their young master to this fallen god, given his violent and unpredictable temperament.

This morning, a few burly men forced Yun Zhao into the bridal sedan chair, and it was only then that he realized his clan intended for him to stand in for the Mountain Spirit's young master in this marriage.

Before his departure, the Mountain Spirit's young master caressed Yun Zhao's face, a faintly mocking smile curving his thin lips. "Trash suits trash. It's a perfect match."

Having said that, he personally tied the Immortal Binding Rope around Yun Zhao's wrist and lowered the sedan chair's curtain.

Yun Zhao never expected that shortly after his arrival in this world, he would be cast into the role of a substitute bride. He felt somewhat bewildered.

Lost in his thoughts, the sedan chair eventually came to a halt, accompanied by the faint sound of clan members playing melodious tunes on jade flutes, their music resonating through the dense forest.

After the tune concluded, the clan members swiftly departed, leaving behind only the bridal sedan chair and a few carriers bearing the dowry.

Gradually, tranquility enveloped the surroundings, and within the sedan chair, Yun Zhao wore a puzzled expression.

Is this all?

For a moment, Yun Zhao couldn't make sense of it, yet the Immortal Binding Rope on his wrist unexpectedly loosened by itself.

A gentle breeze, carrying a subtle floral fragrance, lifted the curtain of the sedan chair. Yun Zhao lifted his head, catching a glimpse of a towering figure standing before him.

A hand with distinct knuckles extended towards him, and Yun Zhao comprehended, placing his own hand into it.

Goodness, it Is freezing!