𝕮⃟Hapter 6

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6: BEING A MODEL PARENT

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Managing a Divine Beast Kindergarten in the Immortal Realm
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:妄三秋

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

After half a month, no other divine beasts had come to the kindergarten, so Yun Zhao had to take care of Luo Xue, the only cub, every day.

Ao Yu felt that having another furry little troublemaker was quite troublesome, but the little mountain spirit was overjoyed and couldn't stop smiling.

Now, every three days, they would take the rabbits to the seaside to catch fish, mainly squid and scallops, but thanks to Ao Yu's spiritual power, they would always catch a lot of fish and shrimp that would come their way.

Yun Zhao was afraid of getting tired of eating fish too frequently, so he had Bai Ze build a freezer to store the fish and shrimp.

Since cat food in the mall was so expensive, they might as well make their own. These fish and shrimp were coming in handy now.

Thinking of this, Yun Zhao used a redwood comb to smooth out the back hair of the Luo Xue that Bai Ze had messed up, then got up and went to the kitchen.

Ao Yu was left on the cushion, facing the little cat's eyes. The timid little cat was trembling and making a faint trembling sound.

It was really troublesome...

Ao Yu turned his back and ignored the weak and helpless spirit cat cub.

Luo Xue put her head on her front paws. She liked the warm scent of the young man, like her own fur being dried by the sun.

But Yun Zhao's sudden departure made Luo Xue a little uneasy, so she could only lick her paws to distract himself.

However, after a while, Luo Xue couldn't bear it anymore, fearing that she would be ignored by the children like she was at Zhen Kongming’s house.

Thinking this, a faint glimmer appeared in the little white cat's eyes as a silver dragon tail stretched out and swayed rhythmically in front of Luo Xue before patting him on the head.

Luo Xue's pale blue eyes followed the swaying tail and couldn't resist pouncing on it, hugging it tightly.

Ao Yu glanced at the stupid cat that was licking his own tail and coldly snorted before closing his eyes to rest.

In the kitchen, Yun Zhao opened the fish belly and separated the fish bones from the meat. He fried the fish bones in a pan until they were golden brown with the natural fat that came with it sizzling and bubbling.

As Yun Zhao added water to make soup, the little black rabbit brought a pot of shrimp over. "Lord Yun Zhao, are these shrimp enough?"

"Enough," Yun Zhao said.

He gave a carrot to the little black rabbit and started peeling and deveining the shrimp, chopping some of them into small pieces to mix with the fish paste and make small dumplings. Another batch was coated in flour and fried slowly in another pot of oil.

The shrimp meat was split open at the back and gradually curved into a tempting arc in the hot oil.

"It smells so good!" Yun Zhao carefully flipped the shrimp with his chopsticks when suddenly he felt a weight on his waist. He looked down and saw that Ao Yu had climbed up along his belt.

The little dragon curled its sharp claws so as not to scratch the tender mountain spirit.

Ao Yu leaned over Yun Zhao's neck and peered into the pot, his tail wagging and tickling Yun Zhao's ears.