𝕮⃟Hapter 17

»𝐶⃪17«
: FAIRY SISTER

• • •
Since learning about Sun Yang's past, Yun Zhao has generously spent five hundred fairy stones to buy many toys for the cubs' room in the mall.

While busy fulfilling the orders from the Wolf Clan, he also creatively makes various sweet treats for these little cubs.

Ao Yu pats LuoXue’s round belly and ponders, "You shouldn't spoil them too much. Look at this belly, it has gotten quite fat."

Luo Xue startles for a moment, pushes his hand away with his little paw, and runs off, shaking his fur. He climbs onto the cat tree and glares at Ao Yu with a disgruntled expression.

Yun Zhao sneers. Compared to the cat slaves in the mortal world, he doesn't consider himself overly doting.

The appetite of the Wolf Clan is not small. With their regular orders, Yun Zhao has gained a steady customer base and rarely sets up stalls in the market anymore.

To prevent this important customer from getting tired of his little pastries, Yun Zhao makes various fruit jams using the fruits grown in the spirit field and delivers them together.

Of course, this isn't free, but the wealthy Wolf Clan doesn't mind the price at all. They pay in full for everything.

During the day, while Yun Zhao is busy in the kitchen, Sun Yang also slowly moves to Ao Yu's side, wagging his tail and looking at him with eager and curious eyes.

He knows that Ao Yu's guidance is a rare opportunity that can't be sought after.

"Focus your mind, calm your breath...," Ao Yu ignites the calming incense and sits on the soft couch, while the golden-eyed spirit dog tilts his head and squats nearby, his doggy eyes showing a strong desire for knowledge.

Ao Yu is quite satisfied with his disciple's thirst for knowledge. He takes out a manual and patiently guides Sun Yang in practicing how to absorb spiritual energy, explaining each sentence and word.

The little dog is quite slow-witted. The dense ancient text confuses him, and he initially thought that the adult would get impatient and leave. However, Ao Yu only taps his own head with his knuckles and begins to explain the text repeatedly.

In the past, back in the clan's territory, Sun Yang also wanted to listen to the elders' teachings. He sneaked out of his room, carrying his elder brother's book, and quietly squatted at the back of the academy.

Before he even listened for the duration of an incense stick, the young ones studying there discovered him and laughed heartily at the little dog flipping through the book with his paw.

The elder was furious and kicked him out of the hall.

At that time, there weren't any thresholds for little dogs to stumble upon while rolling down the stone steps. He fell and sat in the wet muddy ground, his soft little belly grazed by the stone steps, breaking the skin.

Sun Yang turned his head to look at the academy, filled with abundant spiritual energy, and felt that it was so high and unattainable.

"How's your learning going?"

Yun Zhao enters with a bowl of milk and places it next to Sun Yang.

Although the size of the little dog rivals that of some large dogs in the mortal world, in Yun Zhao's eyes, he's just a little cub!

Sun Yang cautiously sneaks a glance at Ao Yu and seeing no objection from him, immediately lowers himself into the bowl of milk, making splashing sounds.