𝕮⃟Hapter 34

»𝐶⃪34«
: ARRANGING THE COURTYARD

• • •
Upon returning, Ao Yu grabbed Bai Ze from the bamboo chair and tossed the unconscious Sun Yang to him before returning to his room.

Bai Ze, feeling puzzled, held onto the puppy and asked Yun Zhao who came along, "What's going on? What's his situation?"

Yun Zhao briefly explained the previous events to Bai Ze, who couldn't help but curse, "Old man Cheng Yi is shameless!"

He carried Sun Yang into the divine beast dormitory and reassured Yun Zhao, "I think this child broke free from his restraints due to a moment of urgency. Don't worry, I'll take care of him."

Yun Zhao glanced into Ao Yu's room and speculated that the little dragon must have gone out and got tired. It would be best to let him rest.

Thinking this way, Yun Zhao picked up his robe and followed Bai Ze.

Little did he know, Ao Yu, who he thought was resting well, was actually standing by the bedroom window, angrily pacing back and forth as he watched the young man and Bai Ze walk away.

Out of the corner of his eye, Ao Yu suddenly noticed a small black rabbit curled up and napping in a bamboo basket.

The bamboo basket was specially made by Yun Zhao for the little ones. Taking advantage of the absence of the two kitten cubs, the small black rabbit had come over to enjoy itself and was peacefully sleeping with its eyes closed.

Ao Yu squinted his eyes slightly.

The small black rabbit instinctively shivered and warily opened its eyes, "?"

Ao Yu walked over, reached out, and pinched its long ears, lifting the bunny out.

Transforming back into his infant form, Ao Yu domineeringly occupied the small bamboo basket, even tucking his tail tip back into his embrace, tightly holding it with his four dragon claws.

The small black rabbit: "..." Feeling annoyed.

In the courtyard, Kongming had no intention of joining in the fun since Bai Ze was present, knowing that things wouldn't go wrong.

He placed the two kitten cubs on the stone table and mysteriously opened a storage bag, taking out several dishes from the feast as if offering precious treasures.

Kongming sighed while boasting, "These are delicacies from the wolf clan's feast. I couldn't bear to eat them, so I specially brought them for you to taste."

"The taste... tsk tsk... is not something an ordinary person can create." Kongming recalled the flavor he had tasted and sighed, "I don't even know who was in charge of this feast in the wolf clan. It was only because I’m your master that I remembered to bring some for you."

Saying that, he lowered his head to look at the two kitten cubs who should have been excitedly jumping into his arms, showing gratitude. However, he found them sitting motionless on the stone table.

Wu Mu extended his claws and scratched a few times, his face devoid of the expected surprise from Immortal Kongming.

The black cat turned his head and licked his younger brother's fur before saying, "We have eaten these dishes many times with Luo Xue. Old man, you can keep them for yourself."

"Eaten... already?" Kongming picked up a plate and brought it close to their mouths. "These are dishes from the divine feast. Can't you see? Where else can you eat them?"

Luo Xue raised a small paw and pushed the plate away, whispering, "Zhenren, it was Yun Zhao gege who made these dishes. He often made them for us during the tasting... We've grown a bit tired of them..."