𝕮⃟Hapter 76

⟣•76•⟢
: THE DECISIVE BATTLE PART 2

• • •
Zhu Sui looked at Ao Yu in disbelief. It was only when his gaze fell upon the young man seated on the dragon's head that he suddenly realized and sneered.

So, he was the variable!

The group of children, carried on Sun Yang's back, safely reached the ground, and then they ran towards Baiyu and the others with Xuanming.

In the sky, Yun Zhao's robe fluttered loudly in the wind, and he was overjoyed because his little dragon had returned.

The system's voice trembled in his ear, saying, [I was so scared! Fortunately, Ao Yu woke up in time, otherwise, you would have been smashed into pieces on the sea surface!]

Yun Zhao patted his chest and replied, "But everything turned out fine!"

Ao Yu turned slightly and glanced at the young man, then they both landed in a side hall and returned to their human forms.

He held Yun Zhao in his arms and whispered in his ear, "You were so reckless."

Yun Zhao shrugged indifferently, "I said I'd accompany you, so I'll follow you wherever you go."

"Such a fool," Ao Yu said.

His fingers lightly caressed Yun Zhao's face as he shielded him from view, looking up at Zhu Sui in the sky, full of killing intent.

Zhu Sui seemed unbothered by the hostility in his eyes and even chatted casually, "Congratulations, it seems you've fully recovered."

"It's true," Ao Yu's arm transformed into a huge dragon claw, covered in icy dragon scales emitting a chilling aura, "So this time, you won't escape."

As if the signal for the decisive battle had been given, the attacks of the two clashed together simultaneously, and the surging spiritual power spread in all directions. The two figures, one black and one white, engaged in fierce combat in the air.

Ravens, receiving their master's command, swarmed towards the others without fear, with a large group heading towards Yun Zhao.

"Yun Zhao, be careful!" Bai Ze shouted loudly to Yun Zhao and was about to go to his rescue when unexpectedly, thick vines rushed forward to block their way.

Yun Zhao looked at the vine hunting the ravens, noticing the faint golden flowers on them, and a plan came to mind.

He grasped one of the vines and began releasing his own spiritual power. The warm and pure energy was continuously absorbed and devoured by the vine.

The faint golden flowers rapidly grew and enlarged in an instant, and the round petals split open to reveal a large mouth full of jagged teeth.

Yun Zhao exclaimed in amazement, "Wow!"

Bai Ze stopped in disbelief and cursed, "What the heck is this!"

The vine, displeased, gave Bai Ze a slight pull before returning to Yun Zhao's side and rubbing against him.

Yun Zhao patted the mutated vine, as if telling a child to go out and play, "Go."

Following the command, the vine immediately split open its large mouth in the middle of its flowers and recklessly charged into the group of ravens, devouring them one by one, growing thicker with each mouthful.

The system marveled” [How did you think of this?]

Yun Zhao explained, "I discovered it when I purified Ao Yu. The released spiritual power devours the black qi and replenishes itself. The vines strengthened by spiritual energy should be more effective against these abyssal ravens' attacks."