𝕮⃟Hapter 33

»𝐶⃪33«
: DROOPING BLOOMING CHERRY BLOSSOMS

• • •
Within the valley, the roar of a dragon resounded, causing the entire mountain range to tremble. The imposing pressure spread in all directions, like waves crashing in the sea.

The immortals on the high platform were intoxicated, but the sudden roar of the dragon startled them, and they reflexively turned their gazes towards the source of the sound.

One immortal opened his eyes and asked in confusion, "Did I hallucinate? Wasn't the Dragon Clan supposed to be absent?"

"With such powerful spiritual energy, I wonder which Dragon Lord is expressing anger."

Discussions broke out among the immortals at the banquet, while Immortal Kongming stared at the valley for a few seconds. Suddenly, he remembered something and hurriedly adjusted his robe before dashing off.

Doubt and apprehension filled his heart as he muttered to himself, "This is bad, could it be that person coming?"

I hope it's just a minor disturbance. My little ones are still under the care of my fellow Daoists!

When the other immortals saw Immortal Kongming sprinting away, they promptly got up and followed, wanting to investigate the situation.

At this moment, the forest path was in chaos, with plants and trees broken, and rocks shattered. Xun Su was swept away by a dragon's tail and coughed up a mouthful of blood into Cheng Yi's arms.

"Ao Yu, don't go too far!" Cheng Yi looked at his eldest son, whose face had turned pale from the tail strike, his anger rising uncontrollably.

"Too far?!"

A flash of white light appeared as the Dragon Lord, wearing a black and gold robe, exuded a chilling aura that made one's heart tremble. His oppressive presence seemed to weigh even heavier due to the tone of his voice.

"I was merely teaching him how to be a good dog."

As the wind rustled his white hair, he turned his head to look at Cheng Yi and his son. The deep coldness in his eyes seemed to press on Cheng Yi's chest like a thousand pounds of force.

His innate divinity and unparalleled power made Cheng Yi's entire body tense.

His mind was in a mess. Wasn't Ao Yu supposed to be severely injured and useless? What's happening now?

Yun Zhao had never seen this side of Ao Yu before. The little dragon he knew was always sitting by the window, flipping through ancient scrolls with an air of indifference, as if nothing mattered to him.

"Oh, it's indeed you all!"

Many immortals arrived from afar, with Immortal Kongming at the forefront. He glanced at Cheng Yi and his son, who were kneeling on the ground, then carefully examined Ao Yu's expression before asking, "So you're all here. What about my little ones?"

"Here we are.” Wu Mu reluctantly spoke, extending his cat head. Upon seeing the group of immortals following behind Kongming, he flicked his whiskers unhappily.

Today's humiliation was indeed significant.

"My little ancestor, did they hurt you when they tied you up?" Kongming rushed forward, untied the white silk, and lovingly held the still dazed Luo Xue with the angry Wu Mu. He looked around angrily and exclaimed, "Who did this?! Who did this?!"

Unfortunately, Qing Jiao had vanished long ago, so Wu Mu could only whisper complaints in Kongming's ear, embellishing the story with added details, fueled by a strong revengeful desire.