𝕮⃟Hapter 18

»𝐶⃪18«
: A CLEAR MIRACLE

• • •
Ao Yu reached out and pushed Yun Zhao, who had been shrinking back, saying, "Why are you hiding?"

Glancing at the group of youngsters, he turned his head and instructed, "They will also make a few sets of human-shaped ones later."

Xiaguang nodded in agreement.

She clapped her hands, and several equally beautiful fairies entered, each holding a rabbit that seemed lifeless.

Ao Yu was already accustomed to such things. They were fairy spirits specially tasked with making clothes for the divine beings of the immortal realm. Faced with the pickiness of various immortal families, they were under tremendous pressure and could only relieve their exhaustion by playing with cats and rabbits.

Yun Zhao understood the suffering of the fairies tormented by the client, so he looked at Wu Mu and the rabbits sitting nearby and could only work hard to entertain the guests. .

"Let's take the measurements first."

Xiaguang circled around Yun Zhao, quickly using a soft tape measure to compare and report the measurements.

When she reached the waist measurement, Yun Zhao discreetly took a breath, but unexpectedly, Ao Yu poked his finger into his belly, ruining the act.

Mockingly, Ao Yu said, "Why are you breathing in? Didn't you think about getting fat when you were eating and drinking?"

Yun Zhao's face instantly turned red. "You ate a lot too..."

"But I won't get fat."

After Ao Yu finished retorting, he extended his hand and gestured twice at Yun Zhao's waist, informing Xiaguang of the numbers.

Xiaguang happily noted it down with a brush and comforted Yun Zhao, tilting her head, "Your figure is great, no need to worry. When combined with the clothes personally tailored by Little Fairy, they will definitely look good."

Yun Zhao blushed and murmured a "thank you."

Once the measurements were complete, Xiaguang signaled with a glance, and two yellow-robed fairies approached from behind.

They took out a pile of fabric and accessories from their storage bags and filled the table.

Xiaguang introduced, "I have brought silk from heavenly silkworms, sea silk, and cloud light brocade... The woolen fabric for the cloak is decent, but if the adult wants something better, we'll have to wait..."

Ao Yu raised his eyes, his displeasure causing Xiaguang's voice to unconsciously stop.

He lightly tapped his fingers on the table and examined the subpar fabric beside him, his tone cooling down. "What's the matter? Reluctant to bring out the Silver Crane Velvet?"

Xiaguang's temples moistened with a thin sweat. She had gotten too excited playing with the cats and momentarily forgot that this adult had a rather bad temper.

She slightly bowed, suppressing her anxious explanation. "Some time ago, there were celestial beings who wanted clothes for the celebration, so they took them all..."

Seeing that Ao Yu's expression hadn't improved, Yun Zhao could only smile and mediate, "If we don't have it, we don't have it. The ones on the table are not bad either!"

Ao Yu clicked his tongue and raised his hand to beckon Yun Zhao to sit beside him. He muttered in a low voice, displeased, "So lacking in ambition."