𝕮⃟Hapter 3

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3: NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Managing a Divine Beast Kindergarten in the Immortal Realm
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:妄三秋

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

Yuming Mountain was immersed in silence during the night, with only the kitchen illuminated.

Bai Ze stared silently at the sizzling roast chicken.

Yun Zhao flipped the rack and used a simple bamboo brush to apply a layer of honey to the chicken skin. Oil dripped and sizzled into the fire, making a crackling sound.

Bai Ze couldn't resist the temptation and reached out to grab a chicken wing, but Ao Yu flicked his tail and swatted Bai Ze's hand away.

"Hey, what's the matter? It's ready, and you won't let me eat!" Bai Ze exclaimed in frustration.

"Patience," Yun Zhao comforted him, handing him a cup of tea. He rubbed his hands together, hesitating, and said, "Senior, could you lend me some startup capital to buy supplies?"

"What?" Bai Ze looked at Yun Zhao incredulously, pointing at the chicken, his finger trembling with anger. "I caught this chicken myself."

He pointed to the small bump on his forehead. "I even collected the honey."

Finally, he gestured with his trembling finger towards Yun Zhao and Ao Yu, who were devouring chicken meat in his arms. "And now you want to borrow money from me? You two can't just fleece me like a sheep?"

After finishing a chicken leg, Ao Yu smacked his lips and interrupted Bai Ze's complaint. "He's broke."

"Broke?" Yun Zhao's eyes showed a hint of surprise. After all, Bai Ze was an ancient divine beast. It was unexpected that he would be short of money.

Bai Ze had profound magical powers and never had to worry about food and drink. He would frolic around in the mountains, then sleep and meditate. Money and spiritual stones held no interest for him.

So Bai Ze simply rolled up his sleeves and spread his hands, saying, "I really don't have any money!"

Yun Zhao had never encountered someone boldly claiming to be broke like this before and could only ponder other solutions in his mind.

There wasn't much food in the kitchen at the moment, and hunting beasts in the mountains meant one less animal to be left. Although they wouldn't starve, it was still inconvenient.

Suddenly, a bright idea flashed in his mind. Yuming Mountain was near the sea, so there should be plenty of seafood and aquatic products available, right?

He looked at Ao Yu thoughtfully and handed him all the large pieces of chicken legs and wings.

The silver-white dragon hesitated for a moment, then opened his mouth and swallowed them whole, his tail smacking loudly behind him.

It was so easy to please himself, truly enchanting!

Bai Ze stared at the remaining chicken bones on the plate, angrily gulping them down, crunching and munching on the bones.

The following morning, Ao Yu was awakened by the sound of crashing waves beside him.

He groggily opened his eyes and found himself placed on a rocky shoreline, with Yun Zhao smiling at him, his face beaming. "Good morning!"

Ao Yu: "..."

He propped himself up and shifted his gaze downward, noticing that Yun Zhao was holding a fine net, shimmering with golden light, in his hand.