𝕮⃟Hapter 5

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 5: MAKING MONEY FLEXIBLY

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Managing a Divine Beast Kindergarten in the Immortal Realm
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:妄三秋

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

One day later, at the Immortal Spirit Market.

In the Spirit Void Realm, there were many cities on various continents for clan transactions.

In the market, many beast vendors had already secured good positions, pushing their small wooden carts.

Yun Zhao led a spirit steed, and behind the steed, the wooden cart made squeaking sounds.

He arrived a bit late and could only choose a more remote location to set up his cart.

Yun Zhao had planned for the whole day and decided to sell some snacks at the market. After all, the money given by the Clear Sky True Immortal wouldn't be enough to improve the facilities in the kindergarten, considering the prices in the system’s shop.

He entrusted Luo Xue to the care of the rabbits and found out that they had already started playing hide-and-seek in the courtyard before he left.

Besides, Bai Ze was taking care of things in the mountains, so he didn't expect any problems.

At this moment, a dragon's head poked out from his collar. Ao Yu lifted his head and glanced left and right before retracting back in.

Yun Zhao originally thought that the little dragon wouldn't come, but unexpectedly, as soon as he got up, the little dragon sneaked into the middle of his clothes and refused to come out.

After selecting a good spot, Yun Zhao began arranging various condiments.

His small cart had a unique design. On top was a grill with burning charcoal, and on the wooden boards on both sides were placed various bottles and jars, attracting many curious glances.

He made it together with the rabbits, working on it for a long time to recreate the image of a snack cart from the mortal world.

The surrounding vendors saw Yun Zhao's preparedness and treated him as a formidable opponent.

Their gazes were firmly locked on the small wooden cart, their heads peeking out as they tried to find out what he was selling.

Yun Zhao heated the charcoal fire until it turned red, then turned around and took out the pre-marinated squid skewers from the wooden barrel.

When the customers saw them, they lost interest and withdrew their gazes.

The peddlers sneered disdainfully, realizing that he was just a layman.

These wet and slimy seafood items, with their fishy and sticky texture, along with the disgusting slime and suction cups, it was better to spend money on something satisfying like buns or meat rolls.

Yun Zhao held the skewered squid in front of the little dragon's head that popped out of his chest and asked, "How is it?"

Ao Yu looked at the squid skewers soaked in seasoning, disgustedly turned his head away, and said, "Ugly thing."

Yun Zhao: "..."

He looked around at the various food stalls nearby and then at the squirming squid tentacles he had skewered. Indeed, they were a bit ugly.

But that was okay, the taste must be good!

However, Yun Zhao stood in front of the small stall for nearly half an hour, and no one was willing to approach.