𝕮⃟Hapter 10

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 10: UNEXPECTED OCCURRENCE

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Managing a Divine Beast Kindergarten in the Immortal Realm
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:妄三秋

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

After dinner, Yun Zhao went to the kitchen to clean up the dishes. When he returned, he saw Luo Xue bringing in a small bamboo basket and placing it by the bed.

After laying out a soft cushion, Luo Xue transformed back into a small cat and leaped inside, clutching his little rabbit doll tightly. He buried his head in its ears, looking all puffed up like a ball of dough.

Upon seeing this, Wu Mu also jumped in and squeezed into half of Luo Xue's little nest. He tilted his head and glanced at the rabbit doll in Luo Xue's grasp. He tentatively reached out his dark paw.

Luo Xue scratched him a few times in displeasure, holding the little rabbit with his front paws and burying his head in its ears, looking like a pouting dough.

Ao Yu coiled on the bed, seemingly undisturbed. He probably accepted Luo Xue's plan to sleep together tonight.

It seemed that no one could resist the charm of the cats, and Ao Yu was no exception.

Yun Zhao changed his clothes and sat on the edge of the bed as usual, taking Ao Yu and placing him on his lap. He used a silk handkerchief to wipe the dragon scales on his body.

The silver scales were cleaned spotlessly, and Ao Yu comfortably rolled over, half-closed his eyes, and observed the young man's fair and delicate chin.

Yun Zhao put down the handkerchief and measured Ao Yu with his hand, showing surprise in his eyes. "Ao Yu, it seems like you grew a bit."

"Yeah," Ao Yu lazily responded. Recently, the spiritual energy of Yuming Mountain had started to recover, so he no longer needed to maintain the smallest form to conserve spiritual power.

He raised the tip of his tail and playfully brushed Yun Zhao's hanging hair before moving away.

Yun Zhao scratched his itchy face caused by the tail and looked at Ao Yu, lowering his gaze.

When Ao Yu saw him looking over, he retracted his tail and opened his mouth, "What delayed you today?"

"...," Yun Zhao tried to evade the question, but when he caught a glimpse of the narrowed pupils of the little dragon, he immediately explained everything about the market in detail.

"It's nothing, really. I had planned to sell other snacks at the market. It was foolish of me to buy spices there without realizing that someone would remember the recipe."

Ao Yu stood up, stretched his body into a long shape, and then coiled on a soft pillow, staring straight at Yun Zhao.

Just when Yun Zhao thought he would say something comforting, Ao Yu raised his head and examined himself, concluding, "You were incredibly stupid."

Yun Zhao: "..."

The system that had been pretending to be silent suddenly spoke up: "Dear host, do you have any ideas about what you want to sell in the future?"

Yun Zhao looked wary. "What do you want?"

The system cleared its throat and lowered its tone, sounding like a cunning merchant. [Host, I have something good to show you!]

With that, the screen of the shopping mall automatically opened in Yun Zhao's mind. Seeing Ao Yu playing with the cats using his tail, Yun Zhao reflexively closed the mall in his mind.