𝕮⃟Hapter 28

»𝐶⃪28«
: THE CELEBRATION BEGINS

• • •
As their gazes met, Yun Zhao found it difficult to distinguish whether he was looking into Ao Yu's pupils or the fragments of golden light on the sea at twilight. It felt like feathers brushed against the tip of his heart, as if cleansed by light. In that instant, an itching sensation bloomed like fireworks, casting him into a dazzling black night before swiftly plunging him into a deep pool filled with falling golden light.

A gentle breeze lifted their robes, and the surroundings fell into a tranquil silence. Only the sea roses swayed in the wind, swiftly covering the mountains and fields.

After some time passed, Yun Zhao shifted his gaze away and turned around to quietly admire the splendid floral sea before him.

Ao Yu walked up beside him and caught a glimpse of Yun Zhao deeply engrossed in the view. He asked, "Do you like it?" Although a question, his tone carried a subtle certainty.

Yun Zhao nodded. "I have never seen magnolias so beautiful before. While Mount Yuming has abundant flowers, it is mostly adorned with elegant emerald bamboos."

Ao Yu fell silent and quietly accompanied him, watching for a long time until fine raindrops started to fall. Then, he transformed into his dragon form and took Yun Zhao away from Su Yu Valley.

When they returned to Mount Yuming, it was already late at night.

After a busy day, Yun Zhao finished his personal grooming and wandered around the room where the divine beasts resided.

In the cub's bed, there were Luo Xue and Wu Mu curled up together, resembling the Yin and Yang Taiji symbol. Their little bellies rose and fell with each breath, their adorable appearance particularly endearing.

Sun Yang's ears twitched, and when he raised his head, he saw Yun Zhao had returned. He stood up and rubbed against Yun Zhao's leg, wagging his tail, then flopped back onto the blanket, revealing his soft belly.

Yun Zhao smiled knowingly, squatting down to use a comb to tidy up the cub's messy fur, inadvertently transferring a considerable amount of spiritual energy.

Normally, Sun Yang would diligently cultivate and only join in when they played with a ball. But after receiving Yun Zhao's healing spiritual energy, Sun Yang seemed to have transformed. Each strand of his fur emitted a golden luster, giving the impression of a blissful and beloved little pup.

Yun Zhao gently rubbed his smooth fur, lightly tapping his black nose, and whispered, "Goodnight."

Sun Yang obediently nuzzled Yun Zhao's hand with his chin and settled back onto his little blanket, falling into a peaceful slumber.

Yun Zhao stretched lazily, seeing them back in their dreams, before gently closing the door and returning to his own room to sleep.

...On the second day, when Yun Zhao woke up, he immediately immersed himself in the kitchen, researching his own menu.

With ample time and the assistance of the system, Yun Zhao wrote down ingredients other than stuffed shrimp with lily on the final day, and had Little Black Rabbit deliver them to the Wolf Clan in advance for meal preparation.

When Little Black Rabbit returned, he had a mournful expression on his face and ran off to the hot springs, complaining about smelling like a wolf and not being a clean little bunny anymore.

Yun Zhao quickly prepared a large table of delicious food to reward them, fully showcasing his skills as Master Yun.

The cubs and the bunny ate to their heart's content, their bellies round and causing them to burp continuously. Yun Zhao was left in a state of distress and had to prepare hawthorn water to aid their digestion.