𝕮⃟Hapter 72

⟣•72•⟢
: FAREWELL TO THE SPIRIT VEIN

• • •
"What!"

Bai Ze looked up at the darkened sky, which seemed to be pressing down, ominously threatening, making the swirling snowflakes appear even more eerie.

"Not good, the demonic energy here is too dense. Zhu Sui is coming!" Bai Ze quickly formed seals, invoking a formation. The immense Eight Trigrams formation emitted golden light, erecting numerous light screens to resist the encroaching black shadows.

Sun Yang transformed into the form of the Sky Devouring Wolf and, together with Xuanming, and Le Huang, they assisted Bai Ze in guarding the four directions.

"What is going on exactly!"

Bai Yu had drunk too much and decided to return to the mountain earlier without accompanying Si Wuchen to visit their friends. However, as soon as he entered the mountain, he sensed that something was wrong. The bloody demonic energy made his back tingle, but he didn't expect these evil spirits to be so fast; they were impossible to kill completely.

Bai Ze glanced at the Dragon Patriarch reinforcing the light screens of the protective barrier and gritted his teeth as he revealed what had happened earlier, " Zhu Sui is a formidable opponent. I'm afraid his intentions are not as simple as just killing Ao Yu."

Upon hearing this, Yun Zhao's heart skipped a beat. Ao Yu, who had lost control, had entered the Spirit Vein. If Zhu Sui could contaminate the entire Spirit Vein...

"Then perhaps half of the Immortal Realm will be seized by the Abyss!"

Bai Yu didn't need to ponder to know the terrifying consequences. He took out a talisman and dispersed the demons that had squeezed in from outside the barrier.

Wu Mu protected the little ferret and Luo Xue behind him, even though he himself was being oppressed by the thick and dense demonic energy, refusing to retreat as he stood in front of Yun Zhao.

"Ugh!"

The light screen in front of Ao Jing began to crack and soon shattered into pieces.

Countless demons seemed to have caught the scent of fresh food and gleefully laughed as they crawled in through the cave entrance.

"We're in trouble!" Ao Jing's face turned pale. He still wanted to rush forward and slay them, but the collar of his clothes on the back of his neck was abruptly pulled back, and a figure stood in front of him.

Ao Jing looked up in astonishment, "Dragon Patriarch!"

The biting wind rustled his robes, and the golden light emanating from his half-dragon horn made the demonic creatures retreat, not daring to approach. He took the opportunity to use his spiritual power infused with the aura of the ocean to repair the shattered light screen.

"Go help your friend."

The Dragon Patriarch didn't turn around, but a steady stream of spiritual power spread from under his feet, instantly fortifying the crumbling barrier.

Ao Jing was momentarily stunned, took one last look at the Dragon Patriarch's figure, and then turned to run elsewhere.

The Eight Trigrams formation could protect the creatures in the mountain, but in reality, it was a method that consumed spiritual power.

Bai Yu, covered in blood from the relentless killing, saw a purple cloud appear in the sky, and countless bats emerged from it.

"Zhu Sui, you wretched creature!" Bai Yu had ascended to the Immortal realm from the cultivation realm, thinking that he would just take care of the elderly in the Northern Land. He had never encountered such hostility before.