𝕮⃟Hapter 50

»𝐶⃪50«
: HOT POT

• • •
Silently, Yun Zhao neatly folded the clothes and placed them back inside. His mind was blank as he walked out of the side hall.

Bathed in the warm sunlight, an image gradually appeared in his mind: Little dragon half-laying by the lakeside, his wet clothes clinging to him. With white hair cascading down to his chest, his eyes held a shimmering watery gaze that could captivate anyone who met his eyes.

Yun Zhao chuckled, rubbing his chin. If the little dragon was really as he imagined, then maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea after all!

He rolled up his sleeves, revealing his well-defined and muscular arms. He looked quite sturdy!

With this thought in mind, the young man's chest puffed up with pride, and he happily went to the courtyard to continue drying the clothes.

The warm sunlight filtered through the layers of trees, casting mottled patterns on the ground through the scattered leaves. The mountains seemed enveloped in drifting rays of fragmented light, creating a lazy atmosphere that made the entire Yuming Mountain feel like a perfect day for sleeping.

In the courtyard, the exhausted mythical beasts lazily yawned under the bright and warm sun.

Xuanming brought a blanket and laid it down in the shade of a tree. He curled up inside the blanket, half-closed his eyes, and pretended to nap.

The other few little ones gathered around him, and they all spun in place before settling down on the blanket, using their small paws to pat it and make it even smoother. Then they snuggled up against the warm fur of the black panther.

The snowy white cat rested its head on the black panther's massive front paw, its eyes slightly squinted, lost in a dream.

Wu Mu, swaying on the swing, couldn't resist the temptation either. It sharpened its claws on the edge of the swing seat and leaped lightly onto the blanket, curling up into a ball next to its younger brother and continuing to sleep.

Cats always find it more enjoyable to sleep together!

When Yun Zhao returned to the courtyard, he couldn't help but cover his heart at the sight under the shade of the tree. He felt like his whole being was melting—

The kittens were tightly curled up together, sleeping soundly, while the little ferret, probably feeling too hot, lay alone next to them, stretching its body into a long shape like a strip of white rice cake.

No one could remain indifferent to the sight of several cat balls squeezed together like that!

Yun Zhao pounced over and buried himself in the little ones, contentedly taking a deep breath.

Their fur, warm and fluffy from the sun, felt especially comfortable as Yun Zhao lovingly caressed each one of them.

Xuanming, unable to bear the incessant rubbing, lifted his paw and then put it back down, half-closed his eyes, seemingly conflicted about whether to give a claw to the youth who dared to freely knead his round ears in front of him.

Yun Zhao seemed to anticipate the black panther's patience reaching its limit, so he took out a cat teasing wand from his storage bag.

The slender wand had excellent elasticity, and at the top hung a small butterfly made of pink feathers. With a slight sway, the bell attached to it tinkled.

The sleeping kittens instantly perked up at the crisp sound of the bell, their round cat eyes shining brightly.

A cat teasing wand! A cat's best friend!