𝕮⃟Hapter 19

»𝐶⃪19«
: HOME DELIVERY

• • •
Since new clothes were made, the fabric in the dowry became useless. Ao Yu initially intended to throw away these rags, but Yun Zhao felt it would be a waste and decided to keep them.

Although the fabric was a bit ugly, it was still durable. So Yun Zhao used them to make two small fabric balls to give to the kids, which could save some money on toys.

System, feeling a loss in commission for the order, commented, [You're really stingy!]

Yun Zhao didn't care much and thought, well, the kids like them anyway!

At night, Ao Yu transformed back into his original form and lay on the bed while Yun Zhao continued to wipe his scales.

He remembered the system mentioning that his affinity contained enhanced spiritual power. So Yun Zhao increased the strength of his wiping, taking the opportunity to infuse all the spiritual power into Ao Yu.

Ao Yu, the entire dragon, was being rubbed to the utmost comfort. His slender beast-like pupils slightly narrowed, about to close when...

"Gulu-lulu!"

The small fabric ball was tossed over by Luo Xue and Wu Mu, hitting the corner of the table directly.

Sun Yang watched the small fabric ball roll to his feet, feeling an irresistible itch in his heart but restraining himself from playing with it.

"Tsk." Ao Yu opened his eyes dissatisfied.

Sun Yang quickly picked up the ball, tucked it into the cushion in the compartment, and then laid on top of it, pretending to sleep.

As for the two little cats, they hadn't realized that the noise they made disturbed Ao Yu's sleepiness. They continued to groom themselves in place.

Yun Zhao got up and picked up the two kitten cubs, one in each hand, and directly sent them back to their room.

When he returned to the room, Ao Yu had resumed his human form. He lay on the bed in a Luo Xue-white undershirt, supporting his head as he lit the incense from a distance.

Yun Zhao lifted the covers and said, "Aren't you going to sleep as a little dragon tonight?"

Ao Yu glanced at him and grunted, "Mind your own business."

Yun Zhao regretfully patted the soft bedding and climbed in. On normal nights, he could still touch the dragon's tail a bit, but it seemed like he wouldn't be able to tonight.

However, this also proves that there was no need to maintain the original form for a long time to cultivate oneself. It showed that the restoration of spiritual power was effective, which was a good thing.

The dim candlelight was blown out by the night breeze, dimming the brightness in the room.

Yun Zhao slept on a soft pillow, staring blankly at the silk canopy above the bed. There was an unfamiliar man's breath near his ears, which made him slightly uncomfortable.

"You can't sleep?"

A deep voice resonated in the quiet room.

It seemed like he was very close, and Yun Zhao could almost feel his breath falling next to his ear.

Yun Zhao turned his head and saw those pale golden eyes gazing fixedly at him in the dim candlelight, as if his own reflection was mirrored in those pupils.

Yun Zhao clenched the soft fabric and smiled, "It's alright. If you're tired, go to sleep. I'll put out the candle."

As he spoke, he was about to lift the covers and get up.