𝕮⃟Hapter 12

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 12: BAKING LESSONS

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Managing a Divine Beast Kindergarten in the Immortal Realm
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:妄三秋

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

In the shopping mall, Yun Zhao spent a hundred spirit stones to buy several blocks of butter, as the rest of the ingredients were already available in the kitchen.

When Xiao Heitu (*Black rabbit) and the other rabbits arrived, they saw Yun Zhao smiling and greeting them warmly.

Xiao Heitu tilted its head and circled around the "alchemy furnace" in front of Yun Zhao, curiously asking, "Master Yun Zhao, do you want us to help with alchemy?"

"Not exactly. I just want to make some small bread and cookies."

"Bread and cookies?" Xiao Heitu had never heard of such things, and the rabbits whispered to each other, clueless about what these things were.

"Help me make them, and when you taste them, you'll understand," Yun Zhao said as he brought out the ingredients, planning to start with a batch of small bread to test the waters.

The rabbits trusted Yun Zhao completely and eagerly started working.

Yun Zhao took out several large bowls and put all the flour and eggs in them. With a clever touch, he added some vanilla extract and mixed everything together. The rabbits gathered around him, curiously observing his actions.

The flour transformed from a powdery texture into a round dough, and Yun Zhao added a large piece of butter, continuing to knead.

Xiao Heitu couldn't resist the temptation and washed its paws before impatiently diving into the dough.

As soon as its little paw touched the dough, Xiao Heitu fell in love with the soft and fluffy texture. Kneading and squeezing brought immense stress relief, and the whole rabbit was emitting pink bubbles of happiness.

Seeing this, the other rabbits also wanted to join in.

Yun Zhao stepped aside and let them take turns, each rabbit kneading three times—fair and just, no one allowed to have extra turns.

Once each rabbit had satisfied its kneading cravings, the dough became smooth and elastic.

Yun Zhao rubbed his chin, thinking that making ordinary small bread would be too monotonous. So he divided the dough into several parts and began to knead, roll, and elongate them.

The rabbits held their faces, watching Yun Zhao manipulate and shape the dough in his hands. Before long, a dough bunny with long ears appeared in the young man's palm.

The rabbits pawed at Yun Zhao's hand, exclaiming with small voices of awe.

Xiao Heitu wanted to reach out and touch the dough bunny, but it was afraid of damaging it, so it had to withdraw its paw behind its back.

Reluctantly, Xiao Heitu moved its gaze away from the dough bunny and looked at Yun Zhao. "Master, can we eat them now?"

Yun Zhao chuckled. "Not yet. We have to bake them in this oven first."

He proceeded to shape the remaining dough into bunny forms, leaving three portions for some other creative shapes.

After some thought, he made two cat-shaped heads, and as for the last portion... Yun Zhao pondered for a moment, then stretched the dough, delicately pressing lines with a small knife.