𝕮⃟Hapter 61

»𝐶⃪61«
: SECRET ISLAND

• • •
Yun Zhao snuggled in Xiao Long's (little dragon) arms, rubbing against him affectionately, saying, "I haven't seen anything, you're the most handsome!"

Xiao Long's cool hand stopped on the young man's back, fingers gently caressing the skin behind his ear. Although no words were spoken, Yun Zhao could already sense that tonight might not be easy for him, judging from his narrowed eyes.

Ao Yu enjoyed the sight of the blushing youth softly coaxing him. He leaned his head closer, resting his chin on Yun Zhao’s shoulder.

With a warm breath spreading near his neck, Ao Yu took advantage of Bai Ze looking out the window and swiftly nipped the young man's neck with his sharp fangs.

"Um."

Yun Zhao trembled all over, widened his eyes in disbelief, and turned his head to look at Xiao Long beside him.

Ao Yu wrapped his arm around Yun Zhao's waist, his tongue savoring the remaining taste on his sharp fangs. He quite enjoyed the shy appearance of the youth, and even a smile formed at the corners of his eyes.

When Bai Ze turned around, he saw Ao Yu lazily leaning on Yun Zhao, his eyes squinted with a foxy look as if he had stolen something. He made a sound of surprise, scanned them up and down, and commented, "You're so delicate."

Yun Zhao was momentarily stunned. He glanced at Xiao Long leaning against him, nodded in agreement with a giggle, and casually tugged at the white hair beside him, whispering, "Delicate little dragon."

Ao Yu frowned, pinched the soft flesh on Yun Zhao's face, and warned Bai Ze with a stern look, "Don't make me force you to sit with that bunch of brats."

Bai Ze immediately fell silent and considerately stuck his head out the window again, shouting dramatically, "Wow, the underwater scenery is so beautiful! Can't get enough of it!"

Yun Zhao: "..." No need to be so exaggerated.

On the other side, Wu Mu and Luo Xue stood by the window, fixated on the big fish outside. The triangular ears on their heads twitched happily.

Wu Mu grinned, revealing his small fangs, and said, "The underwater world is truly beautiful."

Coral reefs, swimming schools of fish, and the dazzling and lively cities were even more fun than the markets on land.

Ao Jing was taken aback. Seeing the genuine joy in everyone's eyes, he murmured softly, grasping the fine golden threads on his robe, "You won't feel the same if you look at it for too long."

The prosperity of the Four Seas was the result of the Dragon Clan's guardianship throughout generations. Ao Yu had achieved a thousand years of peace, but now that the Abyss was in turmoil, he wondered if he could shoulder this heavy burden like his elder brother.

Ao Jing gazed at the sea view outside with a hint of confusion in his eyes. He had once envied Ao Yu's position and abilities, but only after being welcomed into the Dragon Palace did he realize how agonizing it could be.

Lost in thought, fiery feathered wings fanned on his lap, and Ao Jing looked up to find the little phoenix. Le Huang grew tired of the sea view and asked, "Is there anything fun here?"

Luo Xue and the others also turned their attention to Ao Jing.

"Something fun?" Ao Jing was a bit puzzled, not fully understanding what kind of amusement they were seeking.

Wu Mu gestured and said, "Something like what we had at Yuming Mountain, catching fish in mountain springs, digging bird nests in trees, and sliding down slides!"