𝕮⃟Hapter 7

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7: DRAGGING THE WHOLE FAMILY ALONG

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Managing a Divine Beast Kindergarten in the Immortal Realm
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:妄三秋

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

Early the next day, Bai Ze played with the cat for a while before bidding farewell to Yun Zhao. "I'm going to Qingqiu. A nine-tailed fox has just been born in the fox clan, and we're celebrating its birth with a feast."

A naturally-born nine-tailed fox is a divine beast, indeed worth celebrating.

Yun Zhao thought for a moment and packed the sweet cakes he made for Bai Ze to take with him. "Consider this a congratulatory gift from Yuming Mountain. Take it along with you."

Bai Ze nodded in agreement and then Yun Zhao asked, "You should pass through the Mountain Spirit Clan in Zhonglu on your way to Qingqiu, right?"

Bai Ze nodded, "Indeed, what's the matter?"

Ouyang Yu, who was lazily lying on the tea table behind them, immediately raised his head upon hearing Yun Zhao mention his hometown. He stared intently at Yun Zhao's back.

Unaware of this, Yun Zhao made a list on paper and handed it to Bai Ze along with a bag of spirit stones. "I'm running low on the herbs I brought from the Mountain Spirit Clan, and the newly planted ones haven't grown yet. If you have the time, could you buy some from the clan's merchants when you pass through Zhonglu?"

"That's easy, I'll make sure to buy them," Bai Ze replied, accepting everything and leaving.

The mountain was filled with falling petals, and the dense forest was adorned with a warm halo. Bai Ze wondered if he was imagining it, but it seemed that the spiritual energy of Yuming Mountain had become more abundant.

On the other side, in the Divine Beast Dormitory.

Yun Zhao used a mahogany comb to groom Luo Xue's fur. The fur of the little cat was incredibly soft, and Yun Zhao couldn't help but put down the comb and stroke it with his hand.

Luo Xue opened his round eyes and let out a few meows before flipping onto his back, allowing Yun Zhao to play with his belly.

He's so well-behaved!

Just as Yun Zhao was about to pick up Luo Xue and give his a few kisses, the little rabbit spirits knocked on the door. "Lord Yun Zhao! The squid skewers are ready. Are we going to the market now?"

In the Divine Beast Kindergarten, Luo Xue was the only child, and the main source of spirit stones was still through selling squid skewers. This sideline business couldn't be neglected.

Yun Zhao stood up and went outside. The spiritual colt had already harnessed the small wooden cart on its own, and Ouyang Yu was sitting on the railing of the cart, looking impatiently at Yun Zhao. "Are we going or not?"

"We're going," Yun Zhao replied.

He looked down at Luo Xue in his arms. Luo Xue's little paws were hooked onto his collar, and his watery eyes stared straight at Yun Zhao.

Unable to resist, Yun Zhao softly asked Luo Xue, "Can you come with us to sell the squid skewers?"

Luo Xue glanced at the marinated squid on the cart, and his tail gently swayed. He raised his head and rubbed against Yun Zhao's chin, indicating that he wanted to go.

And so, Yun Zhao brought the whole family along to the market.

Unlike the first time they came to the market, wherever Yun Zhao set up his stall, that area became the liveliest spot on the street.