𝕮⃟Hapter 13

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 13: RETURN TO THE MARKET

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Managing a Divine Beast Kindergarten in the Immortal Realm
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:妄三秋

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"What's wrong?"

Yun Zhao poured a cup of tea for the little black rabbit and placed it in front of him.

The little black rabbit drank it up and caught his breath before saying, "The Wolf Clan ordered a lot of grilled squid from Xu Liu, but after eating it, they all got sick with vomiting and diarrhea. Not a single wolf in the clan could stand up!"

Yun Zhao looked surprised, "Really? It can't be that serious, can it?"

"It's true!" The little black rabbit patted his chest, assuring that his source of information was reliable. "The Wolf Clan's chief was furious and gave Xu Liu and the others a beating. Now all the squid stalls in the market have been shut down. No one dares to sell them anymore!"

"Ha!" Wu Mu burst into laughter, his cat-like eyes forming crescents. "These stupid wolves have quite a temper."

Yun Zhao glanced at him, took the little black rabbit to have his meal, and then led the cats back to their room, closing the door. He pondered for a moment and asked, "Did you do this?"

Wu Mu nodded, a hint of glee in his voice. "They provoked you first, so I just sprinkled some croton powder on the squid."

"Just some?" Yun Zhao covered the mouth of this mischievous cat cub, realizing that it had caused an entire wolf clan to suffer from exhaustion. He wondered how much croton powder Wu Mu had used.

But thinking that it wouldn't be traced back to him, he patted Wu Mu's head and said, "Thank you for venting my anger, but you shouldn't do this again in the future."

Wu Mu obediently meowed in agreement, rubbing his head against Yun Zhao's hand. In his mind, he thought that if there was another person like Xu Liu, he would have to be more discreet and not let Yun Zhao find out.

...

Early the next day, the pavilions of Yuming Mountain were filled with the aroma of freshly baked bread.

Thanks to the rabbits' help, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to make so much.

He loaded all the bread onto a cart, which he had modified. He carved wooden boards into various animal shapes and nailed them in a row. He also attached silk bows, making it look playful and adorable.

Luo Xue and Wu Mu curiously circled the cart, lightly leaping up and sitting down, meowing incessantly to urge Yun Zhao to set off.

Ao Yu watched the modified cart for a while but refused to get on. Yun Zhao had no choice but to leave him in the mountains to rest.

As the Spirit Horse pulled the cart into the market, it undoubtedly attracted curious glances from the crowd.

They thought the Lord wouldn't come again, but unexpectedly, after two days of rest, he reappeared, apparently bringing something new to play with.

Yun Zhao found a spot to park the wooden cart and then displayed his freshly baked bread by lifting the cover.

The delicate aroma of milk became even richer after baking, standing out amidst the various grilled meat scents on the street.

On another street, a few young members of the Wolf Clan strolled around.

Ever since they had eaten Xu Liu's squid and suffered from two days of intense digestive discomfort, they were forced by their elders to drink porridge and eat plain noodles every day. Their taste buds had become so bland. But whenever they thought of eating meat, the pain in their behinds reminded them of their recent ordeal.