𝕮⃟Hapter 64

⟣•64•⟢
: WELCOMING A NEW FRIEND

• • •
"Ao Jing!"

Upon hearing that a new divine beast was coming to the mountain, the young ones curiously followed to the mountain gate. When they saw the young child standing under the tree, they exclaimed with delight.

Wu Mu and Le Huang rushed forward and asked excitedly, "You came so quickly!"

Ao Jing nodded. "Mhm."

He lifted Luo Xue, who had almost tumbled down the steps due to running too fast, and instructed the attendants, "Just leave me here, you can go back."

The attendants responded and presented a storage bag to Yun Zhao before departing in an orderly manner.

Yun Zhao opened the bag and found it filled with spiritual stones and treasures, shimmering with a dazzling golden light that made his eyes ache.

Ao Jing explained, "It's the entrance fee."

The system lazily broadcasted Ao Jing's information in Yun Zhao's mind. [Congratulations, host. The divine beast Qing Long has entered the garden. It has a better nourishing effect on the spiritual veins of Yuming Mountain than other divine beasts.]

A better effect?

Yun Zhao raised an eyebrow. This was probably a buff from the brotherhood bonus...

The joyful young ones warmly embraced Ao Jing and brought him up the mountain. Wu Mu even wagged his tail while introducing various places in the mountain to him. "Look, these flowers were brought here by your older brother as a gift for Yun Zhao. If you pluck them randomly, he will get angry! There's a slippery slide and a swing in the courtyard that you can play with. Oh, and today's afternoon snack is osmanthus cake! You'll sleep in the dormitory at night, but if you're afraid of the dark, you can move your little bed next to mine and Luo Xue's cat nest..."

Yun Zhao chuckled as he listened. The young ones had been low-spirited for so long, but now they finally seemed lively.

As they entered the courtyard with Ao Jing, they coincidentally encountered Ao Yu, who had just finished practicing.

At the moment Ao Yu saw Ao Jing, he slightly furrowed his brow. "Why are you here?"

Yun Zhao, seeing Ao Jing standing awkwardly in place, quickly stepped forward to explain, "Ao Jing was sent to the kindergarten."

"Is that so?" Ao Yu's eyes carried a hint of scrutiny. "Did the Dragon Patriarch agree to it?"

Ao Jing's fingers rubbed against the golden thread on his robe. He glanced at Ao Yu and lowered his head, looking at the crushed gravel on the ground. "The Dragon Patriarch agreed, but I have to return to the Dragon Realm once a month for practice inspections. If I don't make progress, I'll have to go back."

Wu Mu sympathetically exclaimed, "Ah," and then said, "That's okay. You can accompany your elder brother for training whenever you have time. Sun Yang goes every day too!"

Sun Yang nodded, happily wagging his tail.

Ao Jing looked up at his cold and distant elder brother, pursed his lips, and said, "Brother, I want... to stay at Yuming Mountain for a while. Can I train with you?"

Yun Zhao also looked over. Just when he thought Ao Yu would ignore him, the little dragon turned around and said in a calm voice, "It's up to you, just don't cause any trouble."

"Meow!"

"Squeak!"

Upon hearing Ao Yu's agreement, the young ones cheered with the child, and a smile appeared on Ao Jing's face. He cupped his hands and said, "Thank you, elder brother."