Chapter 1: Graduation

United States / Louisiana / Sunset / University Graduation

It was a great day for her. In her world, most humans don't get a graduation for granted, some graduate because they sacrifice a lot of their times to accomplish their learning to get a better and a bright future, but she told me that getting a title in university doesn't mean you always going to be successful. She had friends that graduated with honors and at the end of the day she found them working in jobs that it is not what they been studying in their years. I know it's really concerning I said to her why this happens a lot in her world, and she told me it really depends on luck, not everyone she told me. get their wanted dreams and future. Some success and other fails, but what I'm impressed about the humans of her world is that they are very resilient they move on after a failure. Something that in here that I haven't seen yet. Most humans here give up after a failure.

Valentina: (Hugging her and kissing Ashley) I'm so proud of you Ashley! Your dad would be proud of you!!

Ashley: (Hugging her) I know mom! I finally did it after seven years of studying and is finally over! I cannot wait for my uncle to find me a job for engineering! I cannot wait to make useful inventions with drones and other electrical things!

Valentina: Easy Ashley Easy! It is not that easy to find a job! Although now times like these in our state really depends since now there's job opening everywhere, and you have to wait for your uncle to come over here.

Ashley: Is he still in Puerto Rico?

Valentina: He is, He should come here in three weeks. Remember that he is still on vacation.

Ashley: I wish I could come and visit that Island again. It's so beautiful living there when I was raised there.

Valentina: I know, I should not have moved from there, but it was too late. Maybe you can go there in the future, how about that!

Ashley: Maybe later on. I really loved that house that was next to the beach and those family visits in the central mountain range. Beautiful nature I really love there.....

She said to me that in her world, there's this island that has beautiful fauna and flora and she loves nature and this is when she was raised up when she was in her ten years old. Gods, when I met her, she always leaves our city just to spend a day in the forest, and she still doing that to this day.

Valentine: Come let's head home. I got you a gift.

Ashley: Oh, I cannot wait!

3 Hours later / Valentina's Home / Night

They arrived at her home. It was a home in the middle of nowhere and all its surroundings was landscape with pines and other trees. They entered their garage and turned off their vehicle. In her world, humanity seems to be extremely advanced than the humans in here. Or maybe technology that our own kind has never seen before, and we could say we should never ever mess with the humanity in her world at all. Their technology way overpasses our own magic. They fascinate me im not going to lie. They entered their kitchen, and her mother gave her a metal box.

Valentina: (Holding metal Box in her hands) For your accomplishments.

Ashley: Oh no don't you tell me this is what I think it is!

Valentina: Open it.

Ashley (Opening the box) OH MY GOD NO WAY!!! (Gasped) Mom you have no idea how much I would love to have one of these!!

Valentina: I know you would love to have a Desert Eagle, and this is the one you are looking for the chrome one love! Now. How many things do you have in your arsenal?

Ashley: Well. My AR-15, My Barret 50 CAL and now this!! I finally have my very first own hand gun!!

Valentina: (Laughing) You are well armed my dear heart! So, do you want to head to the gun range tomorrow?

Ashley: I do! I want to test this one out!

Valentina: Well, go sleep for tonight and we head off in the morning at 10am.

She went to bed after taking a shower and ate during dinner.

{Ashley's weapons}