Chapter 53: Sarah and Krex Journey

Southern Islet / Morning / Farewell / One day later.

It was morning and Krex while still wrapping Sarah under his arms and she is touching his chest as they were sleeping on the beach. While Krex is still holding her in his arms and under his wings, he opened them all and sunlight hit her face.

Sarah: (Covering her face from the sun and she is mad) Get your wings back here now!!!

Krex: Its morning love! The journey will be a long one!

Sarah: What journey?! We have no plans to free another city!

Krex: Oh I know. But what im saying is, the next flight will take us two weeks to reach our destination!

Sarah: Wait... where are we going??

Krex: Sarah! Didn't you want to turn yourself into a dra---!

Sarah: We are going to the Dragon Wardens!?!?

Krex: Yes!! Ashley beat you first!!!

Sarah: Yeah but it was a gift she got!! She is lucky!! Come on let me go from your arms!! (He let her go) Now lower your ass down! We are going in!!

Krex: (Smirking!) Oh dear. (Sarah climbs up and he took off once she was ready) Lets bit farewells to the others.

Sarah: Yes! Lets tell them!

Krex and Sarah went to our friends and bit them farewells and when it comes to Varath.

Varath: (With Mara on his back) Farewell my brother.... Ill miss you dearly.

Krex: I know same here for you all.

Drexath: Be careful out there Krex.

Varath: Yes be safe over there.

Krex: I will my fellows!

Syleth: Krex if you need any tips how to reach to the Dragon Wardens let me know.

Krex: Oh I know exactly where they are! And where's Verax and Ashley?

Mirnevir: On their cavern.

Krex: Ah! I know where they are! Well ill get going! Take care people and please keep our city safe!!

Varath: We will and before you go! Sarah!

Sarah: Yes Varath!

Varath: I hope the best for you and to succeed! Ill love to see you with your new form! I cannot wait what the Wardens will offer you or what species they'll give you!

Sarah: Thanks Varath! I cannot wait either to find out!

Krex: See you all later!

He took off and everyone even our humans waves at them as they are flying away and heading to the cavern. Moments later he arrives and he entered the massive cavern entrance and he saw me sitting in the sand looking at the waves.

Krex: My King!

King Verax: Krex! What it is?

Krex: Im here to bit farewells to both of you, im taking Sarah to the Dragon Wardens.

King Verax: That's the most surprising news I ever heard from you! Yes permission granted! You may go when you are ready.

Krex: Thanks King! Wheres Ashley?

King Verax: Sleeping up there.... Ashley!!

Ashley: (From the chamber) Oh sorry! Oh hello Krex and Sarah!

King Verax: They are leaving us for now Ashley, Krex will carry Sarah to the Dragon Wardens!

Ashley: Oh really! Let me get down there! (She climbed down with her claws and went at them in four) Sarah! I would love to see you in a new form!

Sarah: (On Krex back) I know! Im so excited!! I still envy you that you beat me first!!

Ashley: (Dragon laugh!!) Girl!! What did I expect!! I had no idea that White Dragon was me in the future!!

Sarah: For real! But hey.. You still look pretty!! You even have hair from all in your upper body!

Ashley: (Shaking her head and her hair moves softly and stops) Even I'm a dragon now, I still carry my beautiful hair! But its more beautiful now! im surprise I have hair too on my tail!

Krex: You are a Gladiator Dragon Species, so it makes sense why you have lots of hair running down from your horns to all the way to tail tip.

Ashley: I know! Silah said that im most welcome to join her clan too.

King Verax: I mean... you could! Are you interested?

Ashley: Ill talk with you about it.

Krex: Well ill get going, You both please take care of yourselves! And Ashley.... What a hell of a journey this has been for you. Im so happy I see you as one of my close friends.

Ashley: Agreed Krex.... I will miss the playful fire dragon you always have been!

Krex: (Dragon laugh!!) Gods! I just like to play!!

King Verax: (Smiles) Take care both of you and be safe out there!

Sarah: See you all soon! Goodbye Verax and you Ashley!

Ashley: Goodbye!

Krex took off after our farewells and once he is flying above the ocean and heading to the clouds he roared like a mighty fire dragon as he is about to fulfill Sarah's wishes. If Sarah succeed the test of the Dragon Warden and what species she will become it remains to be seen.