Chapter 16: Finding Ashley

Firewall Kingdom / Citadel / Evening / Several Hours Later

Its been several hours and ive gave all Ashley belongings to Varath so he can keep it safe as he knows these are strange weapons even her backpack and the Barrett case. After that we went to the throne room where theres Draco and many others shock with my news as im regretting still what I had done that day.

King Draco: (Stood up shock!!!) SHE WHAT!?!?

Princess Syleth: Oh my Gods!!! Father we need to do something real quick!!!

King Draco: Verax!! Why!? Why did you do this!?!?!

Verax: Im so sorry!!! I know I went extremely reckless with her!! I didn't even knew these High Elves are researching the same thing im studying!! I didn't want to put her in danger Draco!! I swear I didn't mean it!!!

Drexath: Verax... You MUST Apologize to her for that. You put her life at risk.

King Draco: Agree with you. Verax you know there has to be consequences for you doing this if she is found dead.

Verax: Yes yes yes!! I know!! I take the blame because im a idiot!!

Princess Syleth: Despite I somewhat did not liked her... I still agree, you went too far with her Verax. You aren't supposed to treat our humans in this way.

Krex: We must deploy several wing squadrons to find her my lord!

Krellex: Even I have similar stance with humans I also believe Verax its responsible for all of this. But where to find her?

Varath: Verax told me she and the Elf were teleported.

Princess Syleth: Magic teleportation??

King Draco: Any ideas darling?

Princess Syleth: I do! I can go into my own chambers and look for the past and I can follow the trace of this magic. Come Verax and Varath!

The three of us left the throne room and followed the Princess.

Princess Syleth: At least you are lucky I can trace the remnants of the elf teleportation energy surge.

Verax: Princess.... I appreciate it! Whatever you can give me to help me find her please I need it! I don't want that woman to be killed by my doing!

Princess Syleth: and you shouldn't have treated her like trash... and look what happened.

Varath: Its alright friend... we will find her.

Verax: (Sigh)

Human Guards: "Is the Princess!! Open her doors!!" (Her chambers are opening and she is on a majestic room and theres an orb where she can do enchantments and do some experiments with magic.)

Princess Syleth: (Went at the orb) Now... i need a moment of silence while I look back in time. (She is touching the orb attempting to cast herself back in time)

She is now in the timeline where she sees Ashley being chased by me through the forest as she is seeing her and sensing terror on her. She continues running and running and she is capture by the elf.

High Elf: Oh!! But look who it is!! The Human outsider??

Ashley: (Concerned) High Elves mother fuckers!!

High Elf: Oh! Am i?? Well..... You would be a very valuable tool and an asset to the Crimson Dominion! You will tell us the secrets of these ruins and the power of The Eye!

Ashley: I wont tell you anything!!!

High Elf: We shall see.... (Cast a spell and she is getting electrocuted, and she is screaming aloud as she is getting tortured inside the bubble)

Verax: (ANGRY and Roared at the elf as he is charging towards him from the air) HIGH ELF SCUM!!!!!!

High Elf: Oh!! Your savior?? Too late for him! (Cast a spell and both him and her teleported)

Verax: NOOOO!!!!!!!!

She manage to pause that timeline right there and manage to track the magical surge left behind by the teleportation magic and she follows its energy as the vision is guiding her and she founds the location and sees Ashley being tortured, abused physically and emotionally by elves and their drakes, she is badly injured and sees another drake holding her pinning her down to the floor and roaring at her face while she is crying suffering. She end her vision and she knows the location.

Verax: Did you manage to track her down?? Please tell me you have her!!

Princess Syleth: Shes on an abandoned human outpost by the black beach and held on a fortress.... Verax, she is being badly abused by shadow drakes.

Verax: (Getting angry) I will make things right!!!

Varath: I trust you will do the right thing friend, so lets head out!

Princess Syleth: Come on!! Follow me!

Several minutes later, several dragons including the King are now following the Princess as she is taking the lead.