Author's Notes

Well.... What a book I wrote here! Ill be honest, I didn't have plans to write a book about dragons or even getting an idea of building a dragon series at all and the idea came after ive wrote the Haroxian Sentinels: First Encounters (Book 2).

Now things I want to say I know there might be some flaws in the story but ill try to fix as many as I can in future projects, but first I know you guys might have questions and lets start with this one. The Universe of Dracoria is the same universe as the Haroxian Sentinels story line takes place, my works is going to base all in one single universe connected to all of my books. That's why despite trying to focus as much fantasy in this book as possible, theres that little science fiction going on around.

Second, as I said this book takes place in the same universe as Haroxian Sentinels, it doesn't mean all of this happen in the same world, remember this story takes place on Planet Dracoria and the Haroxian Sentinels takes place on Planet Haxaria, both planets on different star systems in the galaxy. Is just to make things clear.

Now I have more things to work and ill try for now to polish my scenes as much as I can because let me tell you, detailing the scenes takes TIME and I try to make everything that has sense of what's going on.

The other thing I want to say, after this book, Ill publish Haroxian Sentinels: Extinction (Book 3) and Vyda: The Elemental Sorcerer both books at the same time. For those who don't know the Haroxian Sentinels is base of a Deinonychus dinosaur race that has human intelligence (YES! They can talk and behave and think like a human but their bodies are purely oversized Deinonychus and with longer arms and yes they are completely feathered) Theres currently two books of them at the moment, read it is purely science fiction.

That's all I have to say and I hope you enjoy reading my works! Please don't forget to vote for my chapters just for my works gets more attention.

Ttyl!!