Chapter 37: Sarah's training

Southern Islets / Evening / Sarah's Training

He landed on a beach and Sarah proceed to dismount. Now he is going not just her husband but her mentor.

Sarah: Now that we are in here, what do you want me to learn?

Krex: (Walked and laid down) You will be now in the process of training sword combat. I want you to learn how to fight.

Sarah: Well I mean ive already know how to use a sword and fight with it!

Krex: Then show me!

Sarah: Okay but I need a target or something.

Krex: (Shape shifting to his human) (Withdrawing his own sword) Now fight me.

Sarah: Fight you!? hell nah! I don't want to injure you!

Krex: You wont love.... Come clash me!

Sarah: Are you sure about this??

Krex: I am! Come on engage me!

Sarah proceed to went and they are now on a defensive position as they are waiting which one will attack first. Sarah proceed to attack and Krex one handed block the attack and heard the metal clash on both their swords. Krex has so much strength with his block that Sarah is pushing her sword even further but he is blocking it hard and he manage to push her sword and her by using his weapon.

Krex: (One handed and point his sword to her) Come on! Impress me!

Sarah: (Two handed the sword and rush at him and started clashing)

By surprise she was fighting him well as she was attacking and blocking his attacks, but she somewhat struggles. He has so much force with his blows.

Krex: (She is blocking his attack) You are doing well! After several rounds I want you to get to fight me in my form.

Sarah: Oh no! I will lose that battle!!

Krex: (Push her hard by using his sword) Love! You must do this test! You and I we will be fighting dragons in the future and I want to train you! you wont kill me and neither am I.

Sarah: As long as im not be able to kill you im fine. (Charged at him)

They are clashing and Sarah was fighting well against Krex, all he was doing was blocking her attacks as part of the training. He knows she do not want to injure him but he was testing her.

Krex: (One handed his sword and block her attack) Well! I can say im impress by your sword skills! I say I think is time to test your combat on an actual scenario where you must fight for your life.

Sarah: Wait! What are you get-(He put a hand in her checks and she is being casted to a dimension to test her skills)

She is on a dimension that has fire around just like the dimension I cast Ashley in her test when she fought me but this one has fire around and lava and dark skies.

Sarah: (Freaking out) KREX!! WHERE AM I!?

Krex: (Somewhere) Calm down Sarah.... im still here with you... Is time to put your skills to the true test! Fight me in my actual form!

Sarah: Why is there so much fire and lava around!?

Krex: This is the Fire realm dimension! The source where my magic comes from! You can touch it! It wont burn you.

Sarah: Alright then.... (Calming down) If you think I must put my skills to the test then show me what you got! You Fire Lizard!! (Immediately hears a loud roar coming from somewhere)