Chapter 28: Foundation of a New Kingdom

Southern Islets / Night / Arriving

We all arrived and is night as we see nothing but a stargaze in the night sky and the Strait of the Gods that stretch from the skies above us. Is beautiful... We are closing in and we see the people from Virandas and Mirnevir laid down resting around them with their torches and campfire. He really did accomplish his task.

King Verax: People of Virandas!!

Mara: The king!!

Mirnevir: My King!! You arrived!!

King Verax: (Landing and he landed, and everyone proceed to kneel before him) You all may rise my people.

Varath: Gods! Our friend being now our king!?

Krex: Gotta admit, so far he is doing quite well!!

King Verax: (Counting each villager and theres one hundred eleven and no one is missing) Mirnevir! Im glad you accomplished your task!

Mirnevir: Thank you my king! We only dealt with a Shadow Drake but I took him down.

Mara: Yeah he save us all there!

King Verax: Good job! Im promoting you as my King's Guard Mirnevir...

Mirnevir: are you serious!?

Ashley: More like thank you my King, how about that?

Mirnevir: Oh yes sorry! Thank you!!

King Verax: Well earned Mirnevir! (Ashley dismounted) Now that everyone is here where should we colonize first? Which Islet we must start?

Long silence and one of the people asked.

Female Villager: How about that one that has those two mountains?

Mara: That islet is quite far away, ill say we colonize first that one that is close to the main land

Male villager: But why colonizing the islet first and not here in this area my King?

King Verax: Because the water around the Islet will act as a barrier from other attacks like Crimson Dominion or any other malevolent clans. The Islets offer lots of resources me and my ward we explore one and has lots of food sources and fruits!

Mara: But how to get there from one side to the other? If people decide to venture out of the Islet?

King Verax: Ill assign dragons to be transport of humans coming back and forth until we built such things once we are growing.

Varath: I can apply for that job my king!

King Verax: You are up for that task??

Varath: I do! I don't mind working in getting humans back and forth!

Krex: Do you need me for this too? I don't mind transporting humans either.

Varath: I don't mind having you in my team of transporting our people!

King Verax: Well! I guess we have everything set up! So we settle for now on that Islet, should we name our new capital now and if you guys have any idea what name we must place on our capital Islet?

Long silence and many are thinking.

Another villager: Sunset Islet? Right?

Female villager: Virandas City?

Sarah: Hey I like that one!!

Ashley: I do like that one! Anyone else has any names?

Another male villager: How about Breeze City since theres lots of wind hitting us right now?