Chapter 35: Destiny

Red Valley / Heading Back Home

She exited the portal and went to me as I was having a talk with Unit 3.

King Verax: (Talking with Unit 3) Really!? How is that even possible!?

Unit 3: Well is powered by Anti-gravity! One of our greatest technological marvels we ever invented!

Ashley: (Coming) I see you made a new friend?

King Verax: Oh! Me and Unit we are talking about more with these Xantarians! Ashley these cannons he says they are huge!

Ashley: Wait what cannons?

Unit 3: Hes referring to the Planetary Protonic Cannons! These things are one of our technological marvels in Xantarian Forerunners!

Ashley: So how big are we talking about?

Unit 3: By human terms these things are at least 2 kilometers long!

Ashley: 2 Kilometers!?!

King Verax: How big is that?!

Ashley: That's way taller than any skyscraper in my world! even way taller than Dubai's burj khalifa skyscraper!! How these things are being supported from not falling apart by the gravity of this world??

Unit 3: They are powered by Anti gravity! Impressive right!?

Ashley: Anti gravity?? Well that's really science fiction! I would love to see this one day!

King Verax: Did the Overseer give you what you need?

Ashley: Yes he did.

King Verax: Umm...okay..... is it a weapon?? Or what??

Ashley: Is a power of some sort no idea what it is and I don't feel magic but I have several visions Im going to explain with you.

King Verax: Well climb up if we are done here I want to return home.

Unit 3: I hope you two have a splendid visit here! Have a great evening!

Ashley: (Mounting on Verax) Thank you Unit for everything!

We started walking out of the hallway and exited in a few moments later and ive jump and took off as we are heading back home in a long journey to the Southern Islets.

King Verax: Okay so what sort of visions you have now.

Ashley: I saw one where you have Hatchlings with a white dragon.

King Verax: (Looks at her) A....what!?! I will have kids in the future!? And who is this white dragon!?!

Ashley: No clue... But the Overseer says this dragon will reveal itself to me in the future.

King Verax: Okay im concerned because if I indeed fell in love with this white dragon then what happened to you??

Ashley: That's what I want to know! What happened to me??

King Verax: I don't understand this! you saw me in love with a white dragon and somehow you didn't see yourself in your vision??

Ashley: Not at all but I believe this white dragon is the suppose Dragon Queen.

King Verax: But even still you have no idea what this power is!!

Ashley: The way he said it, is a gift.... But this gift I don't know what it is! Im still confused by this!