Chapter 23: The Change of Laws

Firewall Kingdom / Morning / Krex Chambers

Sarah was sleeping with Krex in his human form as the two are on the same bed, Krex is starting to have deep feelings for her as the amount of time he flew with her and all the time he spent with her together, she is now having a dream and hearing voices.

[Several voices talking out of control]

"Genesis......Genesis......Genesis....."

"Sol......Earth.......They......Chosen's"

"Project........Genesis.......Project....."

"Humanity.........Protectors"

"One Race.......Guardians.......They....."

"Genesis.......Project........"

(She is now seeing an icon in her vision like some symbol)

"Genesis.....Genesis.......Humanity..."

"Sarah are you okay??"

"Earth.....Earth.....Sol.......Portal...."

"Sarah!! Wake up!?"

"Archives.......She.......Dracoria........Protector......She......"

"Sarah!!!"

Sarah: (GASP and wakes up) Gods above!!

Krex: Damn woman! Are you alright!? I heard you talking weird things!

Sarah: I heard voices in my head Krex!

Krex: Voices? What was that all things you where saying?? I heard you saying Genesis repeatedly.

Sarah: Yeah! I was hearing weird voices speaking in my mind then I saw this icon I don't know what it is! I need to draw this! Wheres Draco?

Krex: On a mission he refused to tell us.....

Sarah: Is something going on with him? Why he has been lately dismissive to you and Varath?

Krex: (Looking in another direction) I don't know but he is behaving......weird lately... He and Krellex have been talking things in secret according to Varath.

Sarah: About what?

Krex: We don't know we asked Krellex and said it was nothing to worry about. Also theres something that Draco ordered me to do yesterday but I don't know if I had the strength to comply with him....

Sarah: What did he ordered you to do?

Krex: (Sighed and looks away and he is seeing himself in a mirror)

Sarah: Krex! Whats wrong!?

Krex: Do you want me to tell you what exactly he ordered me to do? I promise you wont like it.