Chapter 15: Verax's Hate

Firewall Kingdom / Strange Ruins

I continue walking from behind her as I call her several times but she is ignoring me.

Verax: Hey!! Ashley, what's wrong!? What did you see!?!

Ashley: (Walking fast from him ignoring him)

Verax: (Runs in four to her and stepped in front of her blocking her way) Talk to me!! What did-

Ashley: THIS IS LITERALLY THE ONLY TIME YOU ARE FUCKING ASKING ME WHAT DID I SAW!?! HUH!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU VERAX!?

Verax: Hey don't you yell at me like-

Ashley: (Walking to him intimidating and he actually walked backwards) I YELL NOW AT YOU BECAUSE IM SO TIRED WITH YOUR BULLSHIT AND YOU TREATING ME LIKE TRASH!!! YOU NOW ARE CONCERNED FOR MY SAFETY WHILE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING IT SINCE WE MET!!?

Verax: (Growling low and getting angry)

Ashley: Yeah!! Growl all you want now! (She walked to away to another direction from him) .... Stupid Lizard.....

I was tired that day... My hate for humans has been so high that I literally could not hold it any longer.... So I really lost it which I shouldn't have. But I also wanted to let her know who is in charge of this, so I wanted to scare her.

Verax: (ROARED AT HER ALOUD!!!)

Ashley jump scared and actually covered her ears and when she turned back to see me, she is now in fear..

Verax: (Walking slowly to her growling and fire exiting on his mouth) That's it.... You won't dare to talk to me like that ever again!!!

Ashley saw I was a threat to her and she proceeded to pull her AR-15 and Aimed at me

Ashley: (Aims her rifle at him) Back the fuck off or ill shoot you!!

Verax: (Growled aloud and flames exited his mouth) ... Come on!! Do it I dare you!!

Ashley: Don't make me do it!! And stop walking towards me!!

Verax: (Walking to her still) Come on.... Do it!! I dare you!!

Ashley: (Trying not to press the trigger because she knows she will be in trouble since dragons don't see humans equally and she doesn't believe what the King said about the servant satisfactions)

Verax: (Draconic laughter like mocking and threatening her) You are shaking..... Because you know if you kill me.... The king will kill you or his guardians....

Ashley: (Tears and shaking and thinking her decision to shoot him or not) I..! I know this is madness!! Your kind cannot do this to my kind!! Its unfair!!

Verax: (Still walking to her threatening and flames still exiting his mouth every time he speaks) You humans are soft.... Weak... Stupid.... Dumb!!.... They will never be superior to us!! They will never have our abilities!! We subjugated your kind in this world!! And we can do that to YOUR WORLD!!! You cannot bring fair justice for them and neither we will!! WE are born to dominate everyone else!! I will dominate you and even enslave you to my will because that's what my kind do to humans!! YOU WILL BE OUR PETS!!!! (Shoots two fireballs from his nostrils and exploded where Ashley was standing and she drops her AR-15 Somewhere)

Ashley: (Gets up scared and fearing for her life and runs towards the forest to hide herself as she doesn't know where she drops her AR-15)

Verax: (Draconic laughter of evil) Hahahahaaa!!! Run for your life now!!! Ill find you eventually!!!