Chapter 11: The Meeting with the King

Firewall Kingdom / Night / Arriving at the Citadel

The Princess arrived and landed on three as she was still carrying Ashley on her left claw and puts her down. She said to me that the Princess is somewhat serious and tried to antagonize Ashley somewhat like discriminating her at first.

Princess Syleth: Keep walking, we will see what my father thinks of you.

Ashley: (Walking with Syleth by her side) Princess.... Why I feel you are trying to discriminate me?

Princess Syleth: Im not! You came here illegally, that's what im mad about!

Ashley: (Annoyed) Aughh! Whatever you think of me, im a Human Being not some idiot!

Princess Syleth: First of all I didn't called you an idiot, you called yourself like that! Now stop arguing with me and continue walking! Guards!! Bring her to the king chamber now!!

Several human guards with spears approached her and crossed their spears from behind her as they continue walking towards the King's Throne Room.

They entered the throne room where theres King Draco on his throne and in his sides theres three dragon guards, Varath, Drexath and Frellex.

King Draco: Welcome girl! I don't know who you are but it seems you are being escorted to me. Daughter who is this?

Princess Syleth: Father.... This woman came here illegally.

Varath: She WHAT!?

Frellex: How dare you!!

King Draco: Hey! Calm down boys! (Looks at Ashley as he sees angry in her face) Now... explain to me why did you came here ille---

Ashley: (SHOUTED) Oh my god!!! Are you guys serious right now!! Ive came from The Eye I swear!!

Princess Syleth: She claims she arrived by The Eye but this is a ridiculous claim and I believe she is lying father.

Ashley: See! You seems to be discriminating me by-

Princess Syleth: Gods!!! Im not discriminating you woman!!! You committed a crime and you must pay for it!!!

King Draco: Daughter... please calm down...

Princess Syleth: Dad... You know I get quite angry when we have illegal immigrants that crossed to our borders rather than coming legally!!

Ashley: Damn... even this Kingdom is similar to some of the issues the U.S. is facing....

King Draco: What was that??

Ashley: My country, but anyways im trying to confess that okay I may arrived here illegally when I arrived in The Eye!

King Draco: But even still you came here illegal and you mus-

Varath: Wait a moment!! I took too long to realized something and I now catch this up, you said you came here from The Eye?

Ashley: Yes!! But Princess here doesn't believe in me!

Princess Syleth: No I don't!! because your claims is stupid and vague!!

Ashley: My claims--!!!!

Varath: HOLD ON!! So its literally true!!!

King Draco: True about what?

Varath: My lord! Amilda and I were recently investigating and researching The Eye monument and we were speculating too that it is some kind of portal!! And she just said you arrived there!? Is it a portal darling!?