Chapter 25: American Bloodshed

Firewall Kingdom / Verax arriving / Midday

I was heading back home and Ashley on my back enjoying the adventure we had, we are going to get ready and bring this artifact back to its place as much it hurts me to accept this deal I must do it. I see my old home and proceed to land at my entrance.

Ashley: (On Verax back and he landed) Wooo!! I love flying!!

Verax: (Entering the cave) I know you do! So, lets see where I put my (Seeing the Purple dragon inside of his cave waiting for him) Oh!! Varath!?

Varath: Hey you two....

Ashley: What are you doing here??

Varath: (Draconic sigh) Folks...... we got a problem and is a serious problem..

Verax: What happened my friend??

Varath: Firewall Kingdom changed.....

Verax: Changed?? What do you mean?

Varath: King Draco has been behaving quite rhetorically lately and he changed Chatter 12 and now says that all humans will be property of all the dragon kind.

Verax: What!?

Ashley: Holy shit!! Silah was right Verax!!!

Verax: (Looks at her) She was!!

Varath: Silah??

Ashley: Someone we meet days ago! She predicted something similar like this would happen!

Varath: Really?? And also by the way where you two have been!? Are you done exploring??

Verax: Oh!! we have more to explore! We did great discoveries! But ill explain those later because I need to pick up something and we head off!

Varath: Actually friend I need you and you too Ashley.

Ashley: You need us??

Varath: Yes, well this is something I trust you can do it by yourself..... King Draco ordered an attack on one of our villages.... I need you to get your weapons and kill every dragon you see in the town of Virandas....If you see Krellex...... Kill him!

Ashley: Krellex!?

Verax: Wait why Krellex???

Varath: Because he sided with the king.... Verax this is bad! The king knows he cannot torture and exploit humanity like this!! And im saying because I know you had similar views before.

Verax: (Draconic sighed) I may not like humans Varath, but I agreed.... This is wrong.... Chatter 14 said that this kingdom must protect humanity at all cost!

Varath: And he eliminated that law yesterday...

Verax: (Shouted) He did WHAAT!?! Why the fuck he will delete that!?!

Varath: You ask me!? I said the same why he is doing these stuff!! Hes now becoming very authoritarian and im telling you many nations will not like his new stance.

Verax: I guess is time to put my differences aside for now and save humans... Gods I cannot believe im saying this!!

Ashley: (Laughing aloud!!!) Aahahahahaa!!!!! I know!! Is that really you Verax!?

Verax: (Draconic Growl!!!) Im only doing this because we both know this is wrong!!

Ashley: It is! So wheres my weapons Varath?